Should girls wear fake tan?

I have really pasty white skin, to the point where it has an almost purple tinge to it because of my veins. Do you think that I'm better off wearing fake tan whenever I'm in a dress, skirt or shorts or just going natural? I always feel self conscious with my natural skin tone but then again a lot of people find fake tan ugly and unattractive

• Fake tan
  • Natural skin colour

Most Helpful Guy

• If you get a fake tan make sure it doesn't look to orange or to fake. If you get a natural tan then you have to wear sunscreen. You can always do a tanning bed to. But do what makes you happy and what makes you feel comfortable.

• Thank you very much for selecting my answer as the most helpful opinion.

Most Helpful Girl

• You should St Tropez in the shower self tanner!! It's awesome and not fake looking at all! And the best part is that you can use it in the shower!!!

What Guys Said 5

• I get spray tans for physique competitions (everyone does, unless you're black don't judge lol) and I know how bad those are. Ugh, it gets all over your bed linens, it smells, your skin feels like it's suffocating.

Do it the safest and best way, which is tanning bed. I know, I know, it's cancer but if u do it smart and don't abuse or get burned you're safe--safer than the sun where you can't control the UV levels actually, in my opinion.

• i prefer natural all day every day

• fake tan looks terrible.
    real tan can cause sun damage, so that by 25 your skin looks like you're 45.
    As long as pasty white skin is still soft and smooth, it's all good. Wear black lace when you get the excuse. the contrast looks great.

• Natural all the way.

• I'm utterly against fake anything.

What Girls Said 2

• don't. in your search for aesthetics, you'll die of melanoma.

• fake than usually looks quite bad