Are girls ditching jeans for yoga pants?

• no way
    41% (14)
  • bye bye jeans
    18% (6)
  • i wear both
    41% (14)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
Updates:
I think a nice pair of tight jeans is unbeatable, so I'm a little bias. :)
Jeans are more fun to take off. :D

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I wear both, depending on the outfit & the intended activity.

Yes, I like how my tail looks in yoga pants & I know guys are checking it out.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• i wear jeans out in public; yoga pants are for lounging around the house only (unless it's that time of the month and everything is pain).

0|1
    0|0
  • Not me!

0|1
    0|0
  • Not me. I think jeans look better and feel better to wear, especially with a belt.

0|2
    0|0
  • I wear both, alothough I prefer yoga pants/leggings I wear jeans more. I get too much attention when wearing leggings when In out, it gets really annoying after a while. Still do with jeans since I always wear skinny jeans but at least it's not as much. 🙄

0|0
    0|0
  • I like both, but wear jeans much more.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hell no. I hate yoga pants so much

0|1
    0|0
    • I find them lazy. Like throwing on tight sweatpants.

• I don't like jeans all that much. They're not very comfortable and finding a pair that fits you well is pretty difficult. I much prefer leggings, yoga pants and skirts.

2|0
    0|0
    • I have to admit that even for a guy it's difficult to find nice fitting jeans.

• On a normal day, yes. Jeans are bulkier & I hate clothes, so the less clothes, the better for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear both 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to wear both

0|0
    0|0
  • yoga pants are really comfy with a long top of course but jeans look a lot better

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm thinking you hit the nail on the head.