Would this haircut & color work for me?

Me, with and without makeup

link

link

link

sorry for the dead look haha, this is the cut I want

link

and I want red streaks...in a WAY like hers

link

sry for so many links! do you think it would suit me?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm glad you're a dim sum addict, as opposed to being some dim addict. Actually, I like both of the cuts you reference (even the one linked for color only), and think they'd both suit you, though I favor the second cut. Either one will faltter you much more than the cut you currently favor. You're actually very attractive, though this is not as "in your face" as it should be due to your current style. Oh, and I have to agree on the dim sum obsession. We have a phenomenal dim sum joint in Orlando. Nobody working there speaks more than three words of English. The just wheel the little carts up and down the ailes all day, and you guess at what the dishes are, though it's hard to end up disappointed.

• Haha thank you. I tried looking up stuff for face shapes, and like the lady below said, I have either long or oval and it said a shoulder/neck length cut would work best. do you think red highlights like and the 2nd pic (but much darker, maybe a chocolate-red?) would work? or maybe too much?

• Yeah, I do think they'd look good, as long as your keep black as the base color. I may be biased in this as black is my favorite color hair for women, but it also seems to suit you well. Go for it!

What Guys Said 2

• Your links to you are broken

• The haircut would be lovely on you, but maybe than go for such a light shade of blonde, go for a darker, more natural shade that would work better with your dark eyebrows. Maybe even try having lots of blonde and honey coloured highlights added into your natural hair to lighten it.

• Oh thx, I was not going to do the blonde anyway, just using the cut. my hair would still be black, I just wanted to play around with red highlights!

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah I think it would look really nice on you! As long as you like it then you should do it :)

• I think the red streaks would give you an edgy look. I think you need a haircut that suits that. It looks like you have an oval or long face . You would look good with bangs, either blunt or long and side-swept. The cut would be okay. It suits your face because it is shoulder length.

• I thought id use the cut to be more choppy and layered to try and suit it, and that it would be hard to see since my hairs so dark, so that dark red highlights would help make the layers stand out! you're right about the face shape, though I don't know which one of the two I am. icant find a better cut tbh! x