Which brand is better when it comes to active wear and running shoes? Nike or Adidas?

I want to get running shoes that are very lightweight and flexible along with wearing active clothing during cold weather and extremely hot days. I want to get both Adidas and Nike clothing, but I want to know which company makes better shoes when it comes to exercising. So does Nike make better shoes or does Adidas make better running shoes?

Most Helpful Guy

• i hate to mess up your nike adidas flow... but when it comes to running you need to get serious about your feet. they can change drastically when you run. Do not buy brand shoes just because everyone else is getting them. Try going to a foot kiosk and having your feet tested to know where your pressure is grab some dr. scholl's. and also find a type of shoe for what type of running you are doing. are you going to do just fast sprints or are you going hiking/running or just long distance running it helps to know and do your research.

but if you still want to do between nike and adidas then i would go with adidas

Most Helpful Girl

• Adidas are way cuter lol
    Well if we're talking about the same one, I love the Adidas superstar shoes but there no support on them
    As for running shoes there's the Adidas Boost Range Trainers and the Nike Free Runs (as for running shoes the Nike's are cuter and offer much more flexibility in my opinion)
    cdn.pocket-lint.com/.../phpeaz4nn.jpg
    Black are Adidas and the blue are Nikes.
    So if I were you i'd go with Nike.

What Guys Said 4

• I've tried both and I much prefer Asics. Much better arch support. I wear Nikes for everyday work shoes and if I didn't have a primarily consulting/desk job, I'd have to find something better.

• if you want good running shoes, get izumi's. as for things to run in, just put on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. it's not that big of a deal.

• I've been satisfied with sketchers

• New Balance.

What Girls Said 3

• I prefer Adidas for running.

• I never tried Adidas, but have Nike. Nike running shoes - the best out there...

• Both companies use child labour and have inhumane work conditions.
    For that reason neither are my cup of tea...

• So say those two are out; what sports brand would you recommend?