What really matters to men?
Most Helpful Guy
I believe I cannot completely answer this question. To me, physical beauty doesn't matter that much at all. I don't care if your overweight, skinny, pretty, whatever. Nobody's perfect until you fall in love with them. Then they're the most person person in the whole world.
For me, when I'm in love, she's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. She needs to be intelligent, caring, loving, kind, sense of humor, and an animal lover (because I have pets). We also need to be able to relate to each other and understand each other. Communication is always important. And when I say intelligent, I'm not talking genius. Just someone who has a decent education and can have an intelligent conversation. It also helps if she likes to be a goof and be nerdy. It's all fun stuff :)
Definitely not looking for someone who is openly flirty with other guys. She must be faithful to the relationship 110%. I also don't like women who are always negative, hateful, racist, etc.
But for me, physical beauty is just 10% of what I'm looking for. The other 90% is all about who she is as a person. If she makes me happy and feel complete, I'll never stop telling her how much of an amazing and beautiful person she is. Even if she was overweight and asked me if she looked fat in clothes or whatever, I'd honestly answer that she looks perfect. Cause to me, she really would be perfect ?7