Dress with sneakers.. look good or bad?

For examplee, this look.
Dress with sneakers.. look good or bad?

Most Helpful Guy

• Very cute, as long as it's a flowing summery dress. Dresses are pretty and feminine, and the pattern or colour should be in the spirit of the season. The sneakers show that you're ready to go experience a little adventure. Nothing is more annoying than a girl in heels who you can't take off the beaten path. Sometimes I just want to grab you and drag you through through a meadow so we can make a wreath out of flowers you can wear on your head. Plus sneakers look good on my shoulders.

Most Helpful Girl

• The only dress that look good with sneakers are skater dresses and it's on, y due to the fact that it is a skater dress... I don't know I guess it's just the fact that they always wear sneakers. I don't know but either way they really make it work:

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BlX711xCMAI5uXB.jpg

I think that dress is to plain for sneakers and would look better with flats.

What Guys Said 5

• for something casual, like pic you posted? yeah, it can work.
    generally, though, shoes (not even a heel if she doesn't want, just shoes) look better.

• That example is ok to me.

• Hell no, Wear high heels OP

• I think it looks a little odd but you should wear whatever you're comfortable in

• I see this in NYC all the time, not so fond of it to be honest.

What Girls Said 14

• If I were going somewhere with a lot of walking, I'd wear white sneakers like the ones in the picture. They're cute and probably comfortable.

I think flats generally look better with dresses though.

• Not the best look. Looks so 90's... not a great look.

• It's a little pre-teenish for me quite frankly.

• I dress kind of alternative-scene-hipster-whatever and I usually like to pair short dresses with converses. It honestly depends on what kind of dress and what kind of shoes. Like those shoes are all white with white laces and so it goes with the white in the background of the design of the dress

• Personally I prefer some Converse with summer dresses, not a fan of tennis shoes... but whatever makes you happy. Don't care what others think... just rock your own look.

• Depends on the dress. If it's a sun dress like that then yeah it's fine.

• I love it it's such a cute causal summer look.

• I always wear sneakers with my dress even when I go out - tbh most girls I know do. But I'm also only 19

• I think sun dresses look good with keds, vans or toms.

• I Iove this look tbh. So yea go ahead and wear it

• It look good, at least with that dress. It brings a modern edgy touch to it.

• Looks good anyday! 😍

• horrible wear high heels

• Not every girl likes high heels...

• @Monica1602 high heels is the best with dress but you can wear flats boots.
      You don't like high heels?

• That's really cute! I only think it looks good with casual dresses and white sneakers, any other kind look's kind of awk and lazy in a way?