Do you keep your hair style the same or switch it up?

i really love the hair styles on game of thrones so I have been trying out hairstyles but I kind of regret cutting my hair.

Most Helpful Guy

• I cut my mohawk about a month ago, but other than that I don't really get my hair cut a certain way.

• That's cool in high school my brother used to cut his hair in a Mohawk during basketball season, since he was the only African American on the team the team swore it was for good luck.

• Haha nice!!

Most Helpful Girl

• I love switching up my hair to something I'm feeling. I've done burgundy, bronze, and even blue hair color. I've worn middle bangs, side bangs (more common for me), braids, and my natural hair. I had a sew in weave last year. I loved it, but I didn't like how the lady did it. She left a fmkn piece of thread just hanging so I had to brush it in and blend it with the other hair because I was so afraid to cut it... I had a quick weave that my auntie gave to me, and she did a great job as she loves to do hair. I've had my hair slicked back and yeah, that's about it. I wouldn't say that I'm like Rihanna with it, but I do switch it up on occasion.

What Guys Said 9

• "Do you keep your hair style the same or switch it up?" I have 360 waves. So I dont really get a choice in the matter + I didn't put them there just for the hell of it. Nope because they always look good/are easy to maintain <3

• I change up every now and then, but I keep the length about the same, always. ^.^

• i keep it the same

• The same. I don't feel like spending an hour on my shitty hair everyday (which will look shitty regardless of how long I spend on it).

• I like to switch it up; I haven't found a style that I want to keep yet.

• I'm pretty static with my hair.

• I switch it up had the short gelled hair then i gree it out and slicked it back then i went back to short then did a comb over kinda thing now im going for that undercut style

• keep.

• I keep my hair short

I cut it very short and watch it grow than cut it again

What Girls Said 7

• I used to always keep it the same - very long - up to my butt - and never wanted to cut it. When I finally gave in I discovered a new world! =)
    Love changing styles now! Such fun. =)

• I like to switch it up, but tbh, I haven't really been in the hair-styling mood lately, so I just settle with a normal ponytail. I wear the same thing to dance class.

But I know what you mean, I loooove all the beautiful GoT braids, too. I wish I was good with hair :'(

• It's pretty much the same. I switch it up when I have special occasions.

• yeah 😭😭😭 me too 😭😭😭😭. I've regretted cutting mine ever since, short hair is impossible to style.

I try to switch up my hairstyle. since I've cut it I've been tying it cause nothing works 😔

• I don't know I'm planning on switching mine up a lot and getting swept scene bangs and angles and layers and basically a scene girl haircut and maybe dying my bangs blonde once I get them because I have brown hair

• I just flip my hair because it's so stupid lol

• I keep it the same. I am too lazy to switch it up.