If a girl is intimidating do you back off?

OK so if you think a girl is very smart and beautiful and mature. would you back off? because she doesn't wear shirts to her belly button or wear lots of makeup? please help

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm the same as soxfan, I am intimidated by beautiful girls. For me intelligent and mature girls are someone I can compete with anyway so it in no way intimidates me. I'm not a great looking guy so I feel like I don't deserve someone who I feel is out of my league. It might be the opposite for guys who feel attractive, but feel they lack book smarts.

What Guys Said 3

• I tend to be intimidated by a girl if she is extremely attractive, but I'm not intimidated by girls who are very smart or mature. I'm not sure why, maybe because I consider my strong points to be smarts and maturity, rather than good looks and that makes me feel like I could hold my own around smart girls but might be out of place with beautiful girls.

Anyway, when I'm intimidated by a girl I do tend to back off and avoid direct interaction where I could wind up being embarrassed.

• Back off? I would not be on in the first place!

• I agree with these guys. I am intimidated if the girl is just beautiful cause its like she could probably have anyone she wants. But I'm not intimidated if she is smart. I like if she is smart and knows about some stuff that I may not know about.

What Girls Said 0