Spring Break soon! Recommendations for Swimsuits?

So like Spring Break is coming up soon~! Any Recommendations for Swimsuits/Swimwear/Bikinis/Bathing Suits/etc? Looking for some cute new Swimsuits/Swimwear/Bikinis/Bathing Suits/etc.~! Would love to hear your recommendations and thoughts~! Where people recommend buying from/What styles/cuts people prefer/like/ Favorite Swimsuits/ What kind of swimsuits do people have? How many bikinis/swimsuits do normal people have in their swim wardrobe? 10,20,30,50, etc?

I want to expand my swimsuit wardrobe. I just want to have some new swimsuits/swimwear/bikinis/bathing suits, etc. to wear to the beach.

Ty for taking time to read this post~!!! :) Enjoy your day~!!! :)

What Guys Said 1

• 1 suit, shopaholic, 1 suit, will suffice. You don't need 50 pairs of suits for vacat.

What Girls Said 1

• Ever heard of Triangl? It's a brand of swimsuits and their most popular style is really cute and a lot of places sell the same style but a lot cheaper.