Guys, what do you prefer?

I've read that many guys don't like it when their girlfriend is wearing a lot of make-up because its takes away from their natural beauty.

Is a girl pretty without make-up? Is she pretty with make-up?

Let me know what you think(:

Most Helpful Guy

• First off I would like to say I would like to see a women who I would wake up to the next morning. lol. All jokes aside beauty radiates from the soul, mind, and heart. A lot of women are trained to believe that beauty is based upon the make up and clothes you wear. I always believed that a woman who is not afraid to go outside with make up is it touch with herself. Now, I'm not say it's wrong to wear make up but if you do don't let it over shadow your GOD given beauty. Maybe I am crazy but every now and then I think of what it would have been to live like 2000 years ago or in the jungles of Africa. When one is in tune with self beauty is no longer important. What is important is HOW you love yourself and those around you.

What Guys Said 5

• prettier without IMO

• greycadillacs has it pretty much right... with and without is sexy, without is sexier if you're going to get dirty, literally, like going to play a sport or in the mud or something... but then again with makeup can be sexy too, just don't do it in overkill

• I enjoy both. If a good deal of the time without or just a small amount she has on I'm very okay with, and then going out to eat when she puts on a bunch it makes it stand out that much more

• girls look good both ways. To me it's about her and who she is, her personality, if she wears make up than that's fine if not that's fine to as long as she is being her self and doing what SHE does not what she thinks I want.

• I've never been a big fan of a lot of make-up either way. I think that women put way to much stock in make-up. A little is okay and shows a natural beauty that all women have. It's like all women thinking they need to loose weight.

What Girls Said 1

• I know you are directing this to guys, but I hope this helps.

Wearing makeup should be a way of expressing your style and your beauty - not a way of covering your flaws. It's part of the fun of being a girl so don't make any apologies for it if you enjoy wearing it.

If you can tune in to your beauty both with and without makeup, men will see that too. If you can tune into what is beautiful about you that has nothing to do with looks, men will flock to you like flies to ... I hate that analogy! How about like guys flock to hot women!