Why females want to be like Kardashian? Even look like her? Whats so good about it?

Not sure if you all seen an article a female paid in Miami, Florida $10,000 for a surgery. To have a Brazilian butt lift and remove all the fatty around her. Says, she exercised and no changes. Well i believe if you stop eating junk food and more salad and work out 1,350 calories per day in 2 months may lose 10lb. Even more if she keeps herself a great diet. Is just disgusting from all fatty move to her butt and she has no workout muscle legs and thighs. Just why? Be natural and workout. This life is never easy and wasn't meant to be easy. Was meant to learn and work your goals but i guess few female want their results on the next day.

• Yes, i would have a surgery and look like kim.
  • Hell no, i wouldn't pay to look like kim
  • Hell no, i rather workout.

Most Helpful Girl

• Some women are really infatuated with the idea of being glorified by men even if it comes with sexual objectification. It's sad. You can tell when you see a woman who is imitating Kim K's hair and make-up style. The funny thing is that realistically, body types like Kim K's come with hassles and major annoyances. When your tits are that big, it's difficult to find tops that flatter your torso and dresses that do not take away from the overall style due to your breasts. Boobs that big usually cause back pain, can cause legit back problems, and make it more difficult to do at home mammograms because there's more fatty tissue where a cyst or tumor could be inside of. Kim K is lucky because she has the money to have her clothing custom fit and to stay in excellent shape but as soon as she stops working out... :/ ... lets just say this; with that shape, if she doesn't work out consistently, her body will not look very flattering.

I wouldn't pay that much to look like anyone because I adore my genetic package and truly enjoy the skin I'm in.

Most Helpful Guy

• I know a lot of females and none of them have a desire to look like trash like that family.

What Girls Said 16

• Well, I'm pretty sure Kim Kardashian has no problem getting a boyfriend. Despite her behaviour, if you met a girl who looked like her in real life would you turn her down? Maybe some guys would. But I'm sure there are plenty of guys who would date her.

I wouldn't go so far as to get surgery to look like Kim. But she's been married 3 times and has had plenty of bf's. So obviously guys are attracted to her.

• Thing is when you look great yes, its so easy to get a boyfriend, but finding a guy that actually likes you is to damn hard.

• She may be a complete narcissistic, egotistical, airheaded, ditzy, obnoxious person at times, but she's hot af.
    Obviously seeing as she has no problem getting guys.

I'd love to have her body, but working out would never give you that. I wouldn't get surgery though. She is still sexy af. If guys aren't happy with that kind of body, they have ridiculously high standards.
    [IMG]http://i66. tinypic. com/dfd72a. jpg[/IMG]

• [IMG]http://i66. tinypic. com/dfd72a. jpg[/IMG]

• @dominiquois yes but you can just put a bag over her head if she doesn't have a pretty face, you can't put a bag over her body lol

• Good point... but I think body matters more when it comes to sex. Face is important just for the sake of beauty.

• I'm a girl and I'm telling you I have no idea why they want to look like them 😐 ... And hell no I won't pay anything not even a cent to look like them or anyone else.. I am who I am.. Now if I HATE something about my physical appearance and the only way is surgery, I might do it but to be a better " me " not to look like someone else

• First off, I really like the way I look so I wouldn't want to look like someone else, even if I did it wouldn't be like them. They get famous for doing nothing and making things trends that have been trends forever but get credit for it. Black women have always has large lips and buttts. Along with a lot of other ethnic women. I'm beyond sick of them.

• 2.bp.blogspot.com/.../..._before_after_picture.jpg
    I think Kim used to be pretty before she got plastic surgery now she's just ugly. She looks like a realistic robot now.

• Why? She's the most famous woman in America. She has a huge following, so obviously people will want to emulate her.
    I wouldn't want to though.

• I don't know. i think she looks uggo. and kind of like an alien.

• lol, fat transfers is actually really common. Women, gays and trans people do it , especially trans. And its the biggest surgery for the last 5 years. Its not to look like kim necessarily but to try to look perfect you just have to dish tens of thousands of dollars or run up a few credit cards and you get the body you want with no work effort. Its easy and you know your going to get men falling to their knees for you and stalking you on instragram.

• According to your survey only 7% & I'm not 1 of them would have surgery to look like KK. Odd thing is 3 of those are guys WTF? LMAO hahahaha

• the only member in that family i think better of is kendall jenner. she is less of a troublemaker
    no i won't want to have surgery to look like kim, i dont find her attractive

• I wouldn't pay to look like Kim. How did she even get famous? She 110% plastic... She could be a real life barbie doll!

• I wouldn't never want to look like her. Not a chance in hell!

• Dieting won't give her the huge butt she craves lol

• kim k looks fat to me, she uses shapewear

• I don't like fake girl like all the kardashian

What Guys Said 2

• She is held as the epitome of beauty by many guys for some reason.
    I don't find her attractive one bit, though.

• She is one of the most fake and overrated women in this 21st century. I can find a woman that's far, far more attractive than her and there are plenty. She's middle eastern, not European like most idiots think, which of course is an instant turn off.