Curly or straight hair that you prefer?

I think generally people wants to have a straight hair but mine is really curly 😷😷 I am genuinely disgusted with my hair. For you curly or straight is more useful or beatiful?

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you that the humans want/like totally the opposite of what they have? Like the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence? My hair is straight and I can kill for curly hair and then, there's a friend of mine who has curly hair but would do anything to have straight hair. But tbh, you'd really lose your charm if you get your hair straightened or vice-versa. Stick to your natural locks and you'd look the prettiest.

PS: It's okay if the straightened hair lasts temporarily, ie, only a few days or so.

What Guys Said 4

What Girls Said 7

• Curlyyyy!

• I used to love my straight hair, but lately I'm a little bit jealous of girls with huge curly hair. I love the combo light brown/blonde hair + curly hair. It looks so effortlessly gorgeous.

• Definitely curly for me :) it took me forever to love my curls but now I adore them :) be happy with what you have! Curly hair gives you a lot of options that straight hair doesn't. You just have to learn how to work with it

• Curls are always best! When my hair is straight im usually in a bitchy im the best mood, when its curly im in a cute i love the world mood haha

• I love my curls💓
    They suit me ^^

• straight hair

• My hair is super thin and pretty straight, and it doesn't hold a curl at all. I wish I had curly hair though, I think it would look really nice on me, way better than the straight blah hair