Would it offend you if your boyfriend suggested makeup?

Lets say you wore make up around him all the time
and he said he wanted to see your face naked on a date

then the day after the date he calls you and suggests make up next time
would you feel offended?

• Yes
  • No
  • Im a guy

Most Helpful Girl

• It would be rude, not gonna lie.

What Girls Said 12

• I don't wear makeup and my ex complained all the time that I wasn't pretty enough to not wear it. He liked girly girls and I'm a lazy tomboy. Yes it's a bit offensive but at least he's honest about it.

• probably not unless I was in that kinda mood where I'm getting offended by everything, or if he wasn't being nice about it.

• I think even worded nicely it's a bit rude and I'd be mad. Especially since it was a request. She probably would have gone back to her normal routine next time without anything being said. But you need to like her without makeup too or move on. No one can be made up all the time!

• Yeah, it would make me feel like he didn't think I was pretty unless I wore a mask of gunk on my face. Not a good feeling.

• is the relationship over?

• I would consider breaking because obviously if he is not physically attracted to me then we are wasting each other's time.

• yeah
      what if he told you he was kidding?
      would you still break up

• Then obviously he has a sick sense of humor

• yeah kinda a jerk move lol

• It really depends if she always wears makeup then that's probably her default and she'll go back to it but if your basing your attraction to her on her makeup then that's a real jerk move. everything with girls is a dangerous road to travel so be very very careful about how you word it.

• no no this didn't happen to me i was asking what if it happened to you

• That's my initiation ceremony for when they become my boyfriend.

• loll
      do you whipe it off when you're done

• Yes, I'd tell you that I'm going to wear what I feel like wearing... you don't have to tell me if I should use make up or not.

• Well I don't wear make up although if he did tell me to wear it, I'd tell him to fuck off

• absolutely lmao. i would be pretty pissed.

• lol
      even if he said it nicely

• an insult is an insult. regardless of how sweetly it is delivered.

• true lol

• Nope because I would agree with him about that

• someone finally said no lol

• Of course I'd be offended.

• I do what I want, and take his suggestion into account. I always wear mascara when I go out, so I'm never going without. If he tells me to put more make up on, I probably wouldn't, since I don't like wearing it to begin with.

What Guys Said 0