Which iPhone 6s Plus color is the best: gold, space grey, silver or rose gold?

I'm getting a new iPhone, and color does matter when it comes to iPhones to me. So which color is the best out of the four iPhone colors? I've owned space grey previously and now I'm currently using silver, but I haven't had gold at all. (No Apple haters at all please. I don't need derogatory comments slandering Apple).

Most Helpful Girl

• I think a rose gold one would be pretty.

• Rose gold is pretty :) and I've owned silver and black before and I'm beginning to become more girly, so the pink and the gold catches my eye.

What Guys Said 2

• Don't get the iphone 6s. The iphone 7 is coming out soon.

• I'm practically out of space right now and my iCloud storage is full. I only had 16gb on my iPhone 6, and all the updates took up space. I have a legitimate reason why I need a new iPhone.

• No, I've actually deleted all my photos on my phone. It's the updates that kill me. I legitimately only have 7 photos on my phone and they're notes for math or science. Just because I'm a girl doesn't mean I have a ton of selfies on my phone. Yes, they're all on social media but I delete them right after I post them.

• If it makes sense to you, go do it then.

• Space grey

What Girls Said 4

• I personally like space grey but i have gold.

• Rose gold! =)

• Rose gold or space grey <3

• rose gold team!