How to look really pretty everyday?

0|0
12|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Get a pretty face pretty much.

I mean some people can "try" to look pretty, but there's really not much that can be done if one doesn't have the basic foundation of good looks to carry them through.

You pretty much have to work with what you have.
    -Dress well for your body type
    -Style your hair
    -Do your make up

But if you're not pretty, you can't hope to be.
    Just try to be well-polished, it will make you appear more attractive if anything.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Bikram yoga.

Just don't do Bikram yoga at a studio owned by Bikram himself because, well... he's a sex offender... But his yoga works.

0|0
    0|0
  • don't make up be yourself be natural

0|0
    0|0
  • Be willing to put in the work to do it. You want to be an artist, you gotta suffer for your art. Too many people don't understand that, good things, come from hard work

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• girl as if ur bothered to do that. who gives a shit?

honestly like, it gets so exhausting because it takes up so much time and energy. if u wanna go out without ur hair and makeup done, just do it!

0|0
    0|0
  • -Caring for your health is very important. That means taking care of any health problems that come up, eating healthy and exercising.
    -Feeling good in who you are. Improving your character and quality of life.
    -Then good hygiene and upkeep.
    -Having a personal style, in the way you dress, you do your makeup and your hair.

To be pretty every day, you have to gradually form new habits in that direction.

0|0
    0|0
  • main thing is be clean, healthy, and confident. can't go wrong with upkeep (nice hair cuts, body hair removal, plucked eyebrows if u have got thick ones, regular exercise, decent diet, lots of water). and if u have acne or other skin conditions, try ur best to keep blemishes under control. beyond that, its ur choice! whatever u can handle, whatever is appropriate for ur job/school, whatever looks good to u. wear these choices with confidence and a good attitude and u will look prettier.

2|0
    0|0
  • Look at yourself and realize you love yourself - once you love yourself - everything falls into place > no makeup required. ^.~

0|0
    0|0
  • - Sleep a lot
    - Drink a lot of water
    - Keep your skin flawless
    - Exercise
    - Eat very healthy
    - Keep your hair shiny and smooth.

Theses things can help you to enhance your beauty and make you look your best but if you're not naturally pretty it won't make you from a 4/10 to a 10/10.

0|0
    0|0
  • Be confident in yourself. Confidence is the best beauty treatment.

1|0
    0|0
  • Be natural. And to have pretty natural skin, drink A LOT of water and exercice. Do not play with your pimples if you have some of these fuckers. I had really bad skin but I started doing this and after a week or two my face became clearer and prettier. When you feel like you don't need any makeup, everything becomes better ; you feel better in your skin, you smile more, you're comfortable being you. Do this, and you will feel pretty every single day!

0|0
    0|0
  • Have a more positive attitude.. It works wonders.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty fitted clothes that compliment your skin tone.
    Maybe a little makeup and a positive attitude.

0|0
    0|0
  • Look yourself in the mirror and say that you're beautiful. Cuz i bet you are! best remedy ever!

1|0
    0|0
  • Smile more.

0|0
    0|0