Do you think this dress is too revealing?

Girls what bra can I wear with the dress? Do you think it'd be better if I sew a black lace to cover the back?Do you think this dress is too revealing?

Most Helpful Guy

• No not at all... to me it is very nice looking and I think any women would look beautiful in it

• So you think I shouldn't sew a piece of lace fabric to cover the back?

• No it is very nice the way it is and you should be flattered when you have it on, and I bet you do look so nice in it.. it would turn my head if you walked by me.. but only because I like women very much and love what they wear.. always

Most Helpful Girl

• Well depending on your bust size, you could perhaps go for a stick on bra/backless bra, or if you're brave enough go braless

• Do you think the dress is too revealing?

• Gosh.. @Iamfler.. Thank you so much for the MHO. x

• You're welcome :) thank you

What Guys Said 8

• It's potentially too revealing depending on where you're going to wear it. It looks really good though.

• That dress is just fine. You have a lovely body so why not show it off? You don't need a bra as you are like my girlfriend and just the right size.. I would be quite happy to be seen out with you just as you are in the pictures.. XXXXX

• Well) it's not me) but I do have body similar to the model ). Thanks for your input!

• ok and it is prettier without anything at the back. It is a very pretty dress and if as you say you have a body like the model then you will stop traffic. XXXXX good luck

• No way. What's being revealing? Nothing really.

• Nope. Seems like a reasonably nice dress.

• no it is good

• no it's nice

• The dress would be better if you wore it backwards.

• Looks just right to me

What Girls Said 6

• Meh... I think it depends how it sits on you. The bra situation is def going to be a challenge.

• Nah it's sexy and classy <3
    You can go braless, or you can wear one of these:
    www.groupon.com/.../gg-silicone-adhesive-bra-and-nipple-covers

• you can use a backless bra with that dress

• Black lace would be so pretty 😍

• Yeah, I think I'd feel more comfortable with it, do you think I should cover all the back?

• You could leave a little skin at the top of you want, but I think doing the whole back would be beautiful. I admire your sewing talents.

• Oh wait to admire yet)

• OMG it's so cute! Where's it from? Lace would be really nice if you don't want a low back, but I think it's pretty!

• It's not really meant for a bra. But a black bandeau or Bralette would definitely work