Is pink lipstick a good colour for my light skin and dark hair? Or should I stick to red?

I usually always wear red shades, it's my signature makeup routine. But lately I have been curious about pink. I came across MAC's pink pigeon and couldn't resist. Thing is, traditionally pink is best suited for blondes.

• Stick to red!
  • Pink works too
  • Idgaf... lipstick is uglyyy
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• Pink looks good. but, lipgloss is better than lipstick.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's fine, but I never liked the look of a pink lipstick. It's just my own personal preference - I say you go with what you love. It doesn't look bad.
    I just think red, orange and brown look better. =)

What Guys Said 2

• Light pink looks good in most women. But I really mean light, not the strong as the picture you showed. I think it's very feminine... maybe even too much

• Better no lipstick

What Girls Said 9

• Hey man, go for it. Play around. I think it's a fun colour. I think it works for your skin tone as well.

• Word of advice from someone with the EXACT same colouring, (dark hair and practically albino,) AVOID pale pink lipsticks, stick to nude shades and reds.

I'm not saying it looks bad cos it doesn't, I actually quite like it, but not many people with the same sort of colouring as you and can pull it off!

• Ugh! MAC products are the bomb! The pink looks lovely on you. I guess mixing it up once in a while can be fun. But yes that shade of pink looks lovely

• Too much pink for my flavor. I just wear like a soft pink.

• or for me, I wear pink. it looks so nice on me! okay yeah, it goes for you too actually. keep it.

• Red is better but pink can be good too as long as its not too much dark pink or something like that then it still works

• I love both pink and red lipstick on brunettes!

• That's a cute color, reminds me of Spring.

• Both look good on you.