Describe why your favorite item of clothing is your favorite?

Most Helpful Girl

• I love my dark colored leggings because they are soft, and make me look good while still letting me feel like I'm ready for bed. I can do almost anything in them and they won't chaff or rip or turn see through

What Guys Said 7

• Well to be perfectly honest on this question as I am all the time.. some may know that I wear diapers and rubber pants daily.. and they are my favorite items to wear. and I do not mind at all being in them, three reasons why I like them a lot are.. one, because I wear them everywhere I go., two because they are to me super comfy, and three and this may sound strange to some.. but I do feel sexy in them and always have even my dates like seeing them on me.. this is by no means a smart ass opinion.. it is just the truth

• My trousers! :P

• Either my cardigan or my flat cap mostly because the cardigan is handstitched/handmade and imported from the Aran islands and because my flat cap is made from a good company and imported from Ireland.

• Because I received it from someone special to me.

• Blazers or Sports Jersey... because Cricket is the most popular sports in my country, so obviously i am able to show my support to my favorite team by wearing a jersey.

• Because they have my favorite recording company (label) on them. And the look fresh. http://store.owsla.com/

• I had it made to measure and it was a very expensive jacket.

What Girls Said 3

• Red singlet top. (Which I finally replaced just yesterday)

Because it's simple. Comfy. It's red. And because it's awesome.
    Any question?

• Gray skinny jeans
    Black flats
    or Nude Cami
    Easy to dress up and mix around

• Board shorts, because they are comfy and functional.