Can you help me out? How will my stylist get my mahogony colored hair that has orange under all of the dye because I tried bleaching it, to this?

Okay, so, I'm getting my hair dyed at a salon. They have amazing reviews and I went in for consultation already but I forgot to mention what is under my dark hair dye. Although, I think she could already tell there's an orange tint to my very washed out look of Mahogony Brown that I had dyed over it at another salon that left the dye in my freakin hair... I got the orange tint in my hair from bleaching my hair from red and trust me, I learned my lesson. It turned really patchy and orange. I dyed it lighter, then it looked orange and then I dyed it brown - all in the same day about 4 months ago. The stylist said my hair was healthy as ever regardless of all the dyes and the bleach I had put in and then she dyed it one last time for me to change it to mahogny brown.
My question is, there is clearly a color difference in my hair. You can see the reddish look and the strip of slight orange that the girl missed, and my natural hair color is an ashy blonde/brown. The stylist said it would take a huge portion of the day to get the blonde ashy ombre I want and that we're going to use my base color of ashy blonde/brown so she's gonna dye my hair ashy blonde and then whatever she's gonna do next. But she didn;t tell me if there would be a problem with my hair having it been turned orange and then dyed mahogny brown. How will she get the ashy blonde? Which I will ask her when I have my appt. ^_^ But I've never gone to this blonde ombre before and I will link a picture.
Can you help me out? How will my stylist get my mahogony colored hair that has orange under all of the dye because I tried bleaching it, to this?This is what I want and she didn't tell me it was impossible just that it would take many steps and that I have to come in really early so she has as much time with me as possible.
So, how will she get the ashy blonde/ombre if I have a reddish tint/orange under all the dye in my hair but was redyed 4 months ago to this mahogony brown?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0