What do you think of these piercings?

1.
What do you think of these piercings?
2.

3.

4.

5.

What are your thoughts on each one? :D

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• #1 Soooo cute. I personally love anything moon related so there's that
    #2. I like this one but I'm not a big fan of nose rings/septum rings. I feel like everyone has one and its off-putting
    #3 I've never liked belly button piercings. I find them kind of trashy
    #4 I like these only on some people especially people with really nice arched brows and usually on guys.
    #5 This one is so cute. I've always wanted a piercing here. I find it adorable. I like this earring it looks like a tiny snowflake. So cute :3

What Guys Said 16

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 13

• I really like 3 and 4

• all are great. i especially love the septum and my favourite is the last one. so tasteful and discreet, but so cute! im actually considering it now that I've seen it. do you know the name of it?

• 1. Okay...
    2. Cute (when it's really close to the nose...)
    3. Slutty
    4. Useless and risky (eyebrow nerve damage)
    5. Cute

• 1- only like them if they are diamond studs
    2- looks fine if they are dainty
    3- good if you've got a flat stomach
    4- haven't seen many attractive people with them but if you're cute it could work
    5- if it was a different earring it would look better

• I'm not really a fan of piercings but #2 is the only one I really dislike. I don't think those look good at all whatsoever.

• The first one is cute, second I do not care for, third is cute and sexy, fourth I do not like, and fifth is cute.

• i dont like 4 and 5

• I like 1,2,3 & 5 but not 4

• They are cute on the pictures but I would never get them

• Yeah I think I'd be too scared to get the facial piercings that leave prominent holes when taken out

• Love one and five

• I love all of them and would probably want all of them except of 2 and 4 cause I would probably not look good with them but some people look good with them :)

• The first one is cute, the second one is a little too much, the third one is goals, I would never get the fourth one and the fifth one is pretty :-)

• Depends on how you look tbh.