Colorful Hair... Yay or Nay?

I have really dark blonde hair, and every few months, I get pink or purple highlights. Is this attractive or offputting? I really like it but I'm not sure if it makes me seem weird. Would you date a girl with hair like that, or is it unnattractive?

Most Helpful Girl

• I see the colorful hair like what you're describing as a thing teenagers do. I know very few people at my college who have more "out there" hair trends, and if they do, they're freshmen. Like funky colors of highlights, color combos, etc. Personally, I think it's suitable for your age, but if you keep on doing it even in the next few years, it's probably going to look kind of teenager-ish still and not classy. If I were a guy, I'd rather date a girl who colors her hair a more suitable shade, not a medley of colors. But that's just me.

What Guys Said 3

• Everyone has their own preferences but for me i dont like any rainbow colors in hair.

• when one falls in love with you. he dosen't care about that
    i think it's ok to dye the color hair you really love. but just for one time...

• I found girls with long colorful hair kinda attractive, I love it !. unfortunately, if hair is short it looks like 90s punk feminist girl.

What Girls Said 2

• It looks unappealing to me.

• It's fine, go for it.