Are people really that shallow?

Do men determine if she is girlfriend material or not on how a she dresses? if yes, How immature haha
would you take the time if she becomes your girlfriend to dress down a bit? Girls post photos in their bikinis all the time so whats the difference?

• Yes people are shallow
  • No its not shallow

Most Helpful Guy

• Haha women judge men all the time on looks to. Men and women both judge on looks. Looks are just a part of what attracts people. At the first stage you don't know the person so you only have looks to go off. When you start getting to know them then you can judge a person's personality.

Most Helpful Girl

• Obviously. What people choose to wear says something about them. That includes guys too.

• where does that rule come from? so if I decide to have my bust out what does that mean? Im a slut? nooo as I haven't had sex in 3 years hahah there's a word for people like you? judgmental yes, thats it

• The rule comes from common sense. Different types of people wear different clothes. You gonna date a dude with his jeans halfway down his butt, stained underpants underneath that, a douche shirt, and hair he's just grown and made no effort with?

What Guys Said 10

• Everyone does it... it's shallow yes, but then when it comes to getting to know them it changes. People tebd to judge like that out of insecurity.

• Women judge a man on height so, can women really complain? If you present yourself a certain way you will be judged that way, women do it and men do it. Their is nothing wrong with it.

• Most people are into looks, and rightfully so
    Biologically programmed, evolutionary, want to have a hot partner to have hot children with, etc.

So acquire looks, conclusion is simple

• It goes for both sexes. How a person dresses says a lot about them. If I put on a tshirt howling at the moon, don't comb my hair, put on jeans that are stained and janky looking I'd be naive to expect to not to be judged. We dress up for interviews for a reason. We know we will be judged. So why would you expect to not be judged by the opposite sex for how you present yourself.

• What are you going on about?

• Do guys judge whether a girl is girlfriend material based on how she is dressed?

• How she dresses can affect whether guys find her attractive. Sooooooo, yes, how she dresses can play a role but it is not the only factor.

• Dress is only a small part of it. How she composes herself, attitude and hygiene play roles too.

• Some, yes.

• How much have you had to drink tonight?

• Cry more sook

• Yes sometimes.

What Girls Said 1

• Sometimes I wonder how people don't realize how shallow society is.

Are some people good hearted and see the best in others and there actually might be a chance to model this behavior?