What is a good eyeliner?

Looking for a good eyeliner brand... Any ideas?

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol you gotta give us somethin' here darlin'

If you're asking this totally out of nowhere, I'm gna say MAC technakohl, since that's the only eyeliner I know that (1) doesn't seem to smear at all, (2) is super easy to apply, (3) hasn't given an allergic reaction to any of my girlfriends, even the ones who are allergic to ALL THE THINGS.

• I just noticed you aren't in the USA.

In terms of brands they'd have in Thailand? The Dior Waterproof line is good... that's $$$, but, at least they will carry it in the major cities.

• hey thanks a lot for help... I'll try the Mac idea...

• Oh, yeah -- if they have that where you are, and you don't have any specific preferences, then, that's a good starter preference.

I mean, if you wanted anything more particular (liquid, metallic, etc), I assume you would have said something... so, yeah, that's a good choice.

The Technakohl lasts a pretty long time, too, even if you don't use primers.
      In terms of primers, I actually like the Sephora house brand Glitterguard the best, followed by Too Faced's Shadow Insurance.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 8

• Stila All-day Waterproof liquid eye-liner.
    It's just short of $30 CAD so a bit pricy but it's worth every penny. Even if you're been using it a couple of times a week for over a year so it's running low, the colour payoff stays pretty near fully opaque. It'll stay on through the sloppiest nights out clubbing, regardless of any sweat and such. The applicator is great, as well. Perfect for just liner on the top or a cat-eye with a pretty fine felt-tip.

• Yves Saint Laurent is my fave 🙌🏼

• i currently have a liquid eyeliner that is $4 and is amazing.

doesn't have to be a brand, but id recommend rimmel, maxfactor and revlon.

• Lancôme artliner in noir

• Laure Mercier gel eyeliner.

• Rimmel London, it's what I use. It's cheap and works really good

• Heya!
    depends on what quality you want. If you want a name brand i would say go To M. A. C or Sephora or if ya just want A drugstore brand I'd say Rimmel or Revlon. Those are the ones I use because it's intense in color.

• Mac gel eyeliner is good or Estée Lauder double wear liquid eyeliner.