Guys, do you like dressing up?

How often do you wear suits? Or at least a nice shirt and pair of slacks? Do you enjoy it?

8

Most Helpful Guy

• I enjoy dressing up but I'm very much in the minority. When I was with IBM, I wore a suit every day and I loved it.

• I enjoy it a lot too. I don't wear them every day, but I do like it nonetheless.

What Guys Said 7

• Love it!
    I wear a suit to work everyday.
    You've heard women talk about empowering? You don't know empowering until you wear a tailored suit daily.
    The world treats you differently, and it's oh-so-sweet.

• I will be wearing like what I'm wearing in my picture a lot in the future. I enjoy it for work, but you will not see me wearing a suit on a horse.

• I wear suits to the office five days a week. When ya look good, ya feel better!

• Oh, I hate sooooo much suits are like the high heels for men, I mean it terms of comfort , you can t hardly move, the tie are suffocating, and the shoes that go with suits are really practice either. Of course they look good and give you that false sense of empowerment don't get me wrong don't mind once in a while , but I would rather live in a box the having a job that require me to wear one everyday. Lucky for me there is plenty of good jobs that dont require that, i mean i like a nice dress shirt and a nice coat but not the whole suit, of course this is just me nothing against those that do. =:3

• I dont mind once in a while, but its not really my thing. I'm definitely a blue collar guy, I'll dress up if I have to but otherwise I'm in a t-shirt and jeans.

• I never wear suits I fuckin' hate 'em... they make me look "sir-like" and I feel disgusted...

I don't give a shit and I spend zero time thinkin' about wot I'm gonna wear... I don't mind about color combinations and such shit... I just wear wotever's available and go out...

• No, or well, not everyday. Clubbing clothes tend to be constricting