Why do guys always think I'm weak?

okay here is the deal. I'm 5foot and 2inchs tall and I can fit a 1 and a 0 and I have a flat tummy, a small waist and it don't look like I got muscles I love to get active and do sports. I wrestle with guys only guys so here is my main problem, even tho I wrestle with guys, I win at times and they win at times, but guys still think that I'm weak, even tho the guys that I wrestle say I put up a pretty good fight for my size and all, other guys still understatement me and say I'm weak! I don't get it at all, its like no matter what I do I just can't prove to them that I'm not weak. what is it with them?

Most Helpful Guy

• First of all, they are full of sh*t, second, they are full of sh*t, and third, they are sh*theads. So don't worry about these idiots, they are just idiots.

What Guys Said 4

• Well first of all your a girl,so by science you are weak. But in all seriousness that's how name calling works the more you don't like it the more its going to happen and the more you try to prove otherwise the harder your gonna have to prove it. So the best compliment you'll ever get in regards to that is "your pretty strong for a girl" If you hear that than youve made it. It may not be fair but its honest.

• When you say you wrestle with guys do you mean like on the high school wrestling team or just playing around?

• Just playing around

• Well this probably exactly what you don't want to hear, but I'd be willing to bet that the times that you win are because they let you win. I'm sorry, but that's probably the truth. No 17 year old guy should lose to a 5'2 girl who is what 115lbs (don't get caught up about the weight, just picked a number. Point is, much lighter than they are). You might be strong compared to other girls, but pretty much every guy is going to be stronger than a girl of your size.

• Saying your "weak" is a guys way of flirting with you.

• Because for every one girl that's like you there are five dozen girls who aren't like you and who tell guys that girls are weak and deserve special treatment because of it.

What Girls Said 3

• I always say to myself "who cares what others think. they do not know me".

I am in mixed martial arts & I don't look like the stereotypical weight trainer. I'm just average but that doesn't mean I can't fight.

likewise for yourself, you might be thin and all that, but that does not make you weak.

• Because guys always assume that girls are weaker than them, which is usually a fairly safe assumption to make. I mean, I understand your frustrations, but there's not really anything you can do about it except keep showing them how strong you are.

Unrelated question: are you wearing underwear in your profile picture, because it's kind of grainy and hard to see, but it kind of looks like you aren't.

• Ew, Rainbows.

• Lol its fine...i see how it looks like I'm wearing just undies or nothing..they are just brown short shorts that kinda blend in lol

• Wowwwwwwwwwwww

• Why do they think you're weak?

You're 5'2 and tiny. People see your size and just assume you're weaker than most people who are bigger than you.