If a guy is good looking, does it matter if he shaves his head?

I'm not super hot, but I'm decent looking. I have a thinning spot on the back of my head, so I decided to shave my hair off. I look pretty good with no hair...I think.

So girls 18-22...would no hair really stop you from liking a good-looking guy?

Most Helpful Guy

• I started losing my hair in my mid-twenties. It's stressful; I know. I love being bald now. I've always done pretty well dating. Some girls will like it some won't. Pretty much like any other hair style. My pics are in my profile.

• I'm way younger than you man. I don't think girls around 20 will like it, except for maybe a dime in a dozen.

• You look exactly like Jason Statham.

http://images.girlsaskguys.com/userImages/6996b128a89626ab/profile-2.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Jason_Statham_2007.jpg

Seriously, resemblance is uncanny.

• I've been told I look like just about every bald celebrity. In that picture, I do. If you look at my other picture, not that much. I do have about the same build as Statham.

What Girls Said 4

• no it wouldn't. his personality and character matter more to me than looks. although I haven't gone out/dated a guy with a shaved head before, I am open to that option as long as he's a good guy.

• i'm really not a fan of bald guys. I would probably think "oh what a good looking guy, shame he did that to himself". I wouldn't go completely bald if you really want to get rid of the hair why not do one of those buzzcuts. that way you'd be almost bald but still have hair. but if you're really confident you could pull it off and some girls would find you attractive

• if she really likes you, she won't care what you do with your hair..=)

• No, this is more of a question for girls finding me attractive. I don't have a girlfriend, that is the problem. So is a shaved head a huge turnoff if the dude is okay looking?

• Wish I could take back the thumbs down... That comment about hitman was spot on. I like his vocal tone, and yes... I'm straight.

• I LOVE that movie..they picked the right guy to do it..

• Honestly, I think it totally depends on the guy- some can pull it off, some can't. But, really, though- don't sweat it! I'd definitely go for a guy with a shaved head...especially if he's working a simultaneous beard stubble ; P

• My fiancee makes me shave the stubble. She says it tickles her lips. I like the stubble; it give me that "badass" effect. However, I love my fiancee more. I'll give up badass for her kisses.

• Haha, well, hey it's good that you're willing to compromise. I just think it makes guys look more rough and manly : P

• I just hate to shave everyday, but I do what I must to get as many of her kisses as possible :).

What Guys Said 1

• If you were already balding in your early 20's, it was most likely due to some type of medical condition, from my opinion; in which case she will be perfectly fine with you shaving your hair.

There are always individuals with different preferences; however, if a girl denies you for your head being bald, she wasn't interested with giving you an opportunity to understand your personality. Her denying you ahead of time probably would have just saved you a sh*tload of drama and headaches.

~ ArtistBBoy

• From a guy who started balding in his mid-twenties, it's not a medical condition. Don't tell the guy he has a medical problem! :-).

• Seriously, if you run across some guy whose losing his hair, he's in a state of crisis. It's scary man. I was so bummed out; I thought "I'm doomed to a life of fat chicks with mustaches." **Grab me a f***ing Moped.** If someone told me, "it's a medical condition." I would have probably jumped off a building. Think about it; it's a big deal at first. But, you learn it's really not bad.

I've noticed something interesting. Every girl I've dated, all their dads have had a full head of hair.

• One girl I dated had chemo due to smoking, lost her hair and then it grew back. During my accident 7 months ago, the back of my head lost all the hair there and it was noticeably bald. The hair regrew eventually and I'm back to looking/functioning like normal.

Life goes on, I think "looks" are overhyped and given too much emphasis because of the media.