Do guys like it when girls make their own clothes?

In general I make my own clothes and I prefer to wear those instead of the ones I could buy at stores, but some girls seem to make of fun of me. what do guys think about hand-made clothes?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think for a lot of guys that would be a unique selling point what I mean is that for some guys a girl who explores her individuality and expresses it is an indication of what type of personality the girl may have which may prove attractive to them.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sooo it depends.

If you are making cool clothes that actually fit you well, and that you actually enjoy wearing for their own sake? Then, it's cool.

On the other hand, a lot of people yr age who do this, are doing it for the wrong reasons.
    A lot of them are the I'm-a-future-housewife type and are sewing their own clothes on the misguided idea that it's "frugal", when it actually isn't at all.
    (Fabric is much more expensive than sale-price stuff at F21 or Deb, not to mention the purchase and maintenance costs of sewing machines and the outlay for thread, feet, and other supplies. And let's not even go into opportunity costs -- is yr time really worth 10 cents an hour? LOL)

So, really, yeah. Depends.
    If you are sewing yr own clothes because you genuinely think it's awesome to sew yr own clothes, and you are putting yr own creative flair into the process, then, more power to ya.

What Guys Said 5

• If it looks good we don't care who made it.

• That sounds really cool, but I would have to see first what you are talking about.

• Very cool and unique

• I honestly would probablly never be able to tell the difference :(

• I really wouldn't notice - nor care

What Girls Said 1

• I think most of them are indifferent.