How to class up an outfit?

i love mini dresses. they make me feel petite and feminine, and i fun them very fun and playful. however, i dont like the overly revealing aspect of it, and can never find myself comfortable in a public setting wearing just a mini dress, or short shorts, low cut top, etc. the simple solution would be to buy less revealing clothes, but i like the general style of these outfits, and most nice clothing these days is of a more revealing nature, and then add weather and comfort, it becomes very difficult to cut out revealing clothes. so does anyone have any tips or ideas on how to keep it classy while wearing my mini dresses and things? i want to be stylish and fun, but i also want to appear tasteful and elegant. thanks in advance.

0|0
6|2

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Try some lightweight lace leggings; if you find the right kind they can cover you without making you overheat. For cleavage coverage you could try a lightweight decorative scarf or shawl. Or one of these . amazon. com/Snappy-Cami-835-Black-Classic/dp/B00JK039A4/ref=sr_1_4? ie=UTF8&qid=1456977559&sr=8-4&keywords=cleavage+cover
    A chunky necklace can help too.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Heels (not chunky!) and pearls or some type of clearly visible necklace.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• If you like mini dresses, pair them with a blouse with a high neckline. Another idea is to wear them with flats, converses etc.
    And you can put them on with tights/leggings

0|0
    0|0
  • You can wear either tights, or pantyhose. If you want, try thigh high socks. They make any outfit look classy. Also be wary of the dresses. If its short, make sure the neckline is decent.

1|0
    0|0
  • need a picture of the clothing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Id have to see the clothing first

0|0
    0|0
  • Any nice accessories and heels are cute.

0|0
    0|0