My girlfriend's birthday is coming up and want to get her a perfect gift. How about these boots?

My girlfriend's birthday is coming up and want to get her a perfect gift. How about these boots?

0|1
7|9

Most Helpful Guy

• I do not know what your girlfriend likes, but these boots are hot. I'm swear that she would like them.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Those are hot boots, I love tall boots myself

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Those boots are very nice - You know your girlfriend and her style, if you feel those boots fall within her style range then go for it as they are a fine pair of boots and any woman who likes those style of boots will love them.

1|0
    0|0
  • For a birthday present? Not a good idea. Get her a gift card or something so you don't risk getting something she doesn't like

3|0
    0|0
  • Ya if you know she likes the style, looks nice

1|0
    0|0
  • Those look pretty cool. Maybe a little too high. But then again im a dude

1|0
    0|0
  • Who wouldn't like those boots?

1|0
    0|0
  • sex toys

1|0
    0|0
  • You do know her better than we do but if you think she will like the boots then get them for her

1|0
    0|0
  • unless you know her style rather get her a gift voucher for her to buy her own boots.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• If you think it's something she would like then yes. You're the one who knows her, just go with your gut. I'm sure she'll love anything coming from you.

2|0
    0|0
  • Those are niceeee, you've got style! Love boots like that.

Get it for her only if that's what she wants. I'd prefer a gift card or something. That way I can buy what I want myself.

2|0
    0|0
  • Looks so cute and stylish!

1|0
    0|0
  • I would like them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sexy boots and yes you should get them for her.

1|0
    0|0
  • OMG, love the boots!! I have a few pairs like that. Your girlfriend will like them.

1|0
    0|0