Do you suffer from Acne?

Or you act like it's not a big deal , Be honest !

Most Helpful Girl

• nah, acne isn't something many people in my culture get, but we do get pimples every now and then, particularly when auntie flo comes around.

so, my skin isn't perfect, nor is it very smooth, nor is it blemish free, but I'm okay with it. if i can go outside in public without a dot of makeup and not feel insecure, then i have a lot to be thankful for, because for some girls, makeup is an everyday thing they rely on.

Most Helpful Guy

• had acne in high school although not as bad as some.

What Girls Said 25

• I had bad acne for a long time. It's well under control now but like everyone I have flare ups. All it takes is learning how to manage it.

• I never really had it as a kid except for the occasional random one or two. But I washed my face often, almost pathologically. I'm not sure if my methods helped or not but sometimes I would fill the sink with hot hot water and just submerge my face in it as long as I could hold my breath.

• No, I do not. I've had a few small pimples pop up once in a while growing up, but my mom also never had acne or pimples.

• I used to. I don't get acne as bad anymore.

• I was lucky enough not to suffer from acne, but I suffer from eczema and it's worse than mild acne in my opinion, you can't sleep because of the itching at night! :/

• I have light acne and yeah it does make me feel insecure. Especially because I have a very pale skin and every spot is super visible. I can often cover it with makeup luckily, but it's still hard to deal with.

• Yes, I do :(

• I used to have a lot of acne as a teenager, during my period I get a couple still. It's a little annoying because I have to wear foundation to cover up the ugly, I hate wearing foundation.

• I did when I was a teen.

• Yeah I still get zits here and there but it use to be far worse when I was in junior high than it is now in high school.

• I had it so bad on my forehead and nose when I was 14. I was never shy about it and acted like it is not a big deal in public. I would sometimes poke fun at myself. Because of that, I never got bullied or teased about it.
    Thankfully. acne has now deserted me.

• I had bad acne from 11 to 13 years old until I went to a dermatologist , and she prescribed me some creams. Now I still get some pimples, but mostly unnoticeable

• Back when I was a young teenager, yeah, but not now.

• no i don't

• Unfortunately, I do deal with it.

• i used to. then i found out that it goes away if i baby my skin and use only gentle sensitive skin products. and drink 2L of water a day.

• yea... I hate it
    I don t have severe acne but I don t have a smooth spotless skin you know?

• no. I got lucky! :)

• I had a little bit when I was 14.

• Nope, I have clear skin, I just get a pimple every now and then which is annoyig enough already._.

• Well, since I'm young, I do have very little. But I wash my face about 2 times a day. I usually cover up my pimples with concealer and it helps a lot.

• It hurts my feelings when it's excessive

• Lucky me I never had to deal with that. Once in a while when about to get my monthly friend I will get one pimple nothing big.

• Yes but it's getting better

• Yes, but not nearly as bad as when I was a teenager. It's gotten a lot better. I've only got one zit right now.

What Guys Said 11

• I did in my high school years but I tried to not take it seriously. I don't think it's a big deal. Common in many many teens.

• No, haven't had any acne or even spots yet kind of troubling because I still look 12 and I'm only 5'4".

• 5'4 at 17 rip bruh

• @lopflodin it's unfortunate I did get asked at my college for my first few weeks if I was old enough to be there and I'm a kissless virgin, real shame.

• I can stil get it from time to time if I don't keep ontop of it. Which isn't hard all you need is basic hygiene.

• no. i never really have. like, i had pimples, but not nearly as bad as a lot of kids. and even when i did, i used to pick and pop them.

• I used to have really bad acne during primary (elementary) school. But it's pretty much all cleared up now since I started taking medication and used stronger face washes.

• I haven't had acne for 16 years, not since I discovered rubbing alcohol. Forget all those chemicals your TV tries to sell you; they're garbage. Want a protip? Stop touching your face.

• I used to.

• I used to have it quite bad! My back, my face and the back of my head were covered. I hated it.

• No , Thank god ^^

• I've always suffered from that shit. But it didn't really faze me and they eventually went away

• a little on my back. Nothing crazy.