Should I cut my bangs straight across?

My boyfriend says that he hates it, and that I shouldn't. I want to go by what he says... But, I just think I'd look better with straight across bangs.

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to have straight across daisy lowe bangs and I thought they looked good, but after I grew them out into side bangs like yours I noticed that guys were checking me out more...my face is a slightly rounder than yours tho. I think these would look really cute on you:

link

link

link

What Guys Said 3

• Well do what you think would look good on yourself. BUT I would ask others opinions about doing it before you get your haircut.

• I hate bangs too, but you should do what you want.

• Well, I already have bangs.

They're basically straight across, but not exactly. He just doesn't want me to go all the way with it.

• Go for the bowl haircut

What Girls Said 4

• Do whatever you want-it will grow back eventually. Besides bangs are in right now, but not too short. I had one but I've been growing it out.

• It's just hair. It'll always grow back. You should do whatever makes you feel cute. I'm all for the thick, straight bang right now and it can draw attention to your eyes.

• No, no, no.

• I think you'd look good with them. Well, maybe I'm biased. :P

• Yes, do not EVER cut those bangs or the length of your hair unless you want to less noticed as cakelo said.