How often do you dye your hair?

What's your natural hair color?

i dye my hair for fun pretty often! My natural hair is black, I will be going blue pretty soon!!

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Have a few times since summer, and then was the first.

I have red now of course, natural is medium brown.

• Dye it purpleeee!! I love the red on you!

• Red because it's the color of tomato sauce.

• I want to, but they said I can't do a different color until my hair grows out. :c

God knows how long that'll take. 😭
      Plus I'm not sure how I'll know since I just dyed it lol

@Joc4Position

Exactly!!

What Guys Said 8

• I never dye my hair. I think it would look ridiculous on me.

41.media.tumblr.com/.../...1sf6qc1skgujzo1_500.png

• Nope I've never dyed my hair my natural color is apparently up for debate according to some people lol.

Some day it's medium brown, other dark brown some day auburn other dirty blonde.

• black hair, usually dye it for fun too. around 2 times a year

• After ever bath ;)

• :O Clarisa, black is the best hair color ever!!! Why dye it?

• Never, not since the late 90s when it was cool for boys to bleach their hair lol

• I am a guy and my natural hair colour is also black. I am thinking of a few highlights for my hair

• Brown and I'd dye 'em when I hit 35-40 or so when they start to get grey...

What Girls Said 19

• My natural hair colour is dark brown and I've dyed my hair in the past but it was literally ages ago. :D The last time I dyed my hair (it was non-permanent), it was purple but my hair was too dark for it.. The only change was that my hair got darker and had a slight hint of purple when I was in the sun 😒

• Wow! Do it again! I want to see! :) pretty, pleaseee?

• Ahh I'd love to dye my hair but I don't think it's a good idea because I need to look "decent" for the upcoming marriage of my cousin 🙃😂

• im dyeing it like once every 3-4 months, but not necessarily a different colour, just restoring it to its original state.

• Blonde and once a month.

• My natural hair color is a very dark brown! Sometimes looks black indoors and sometimes has some reddish tint to it under the sunlight.
    I never dyed my hair

• I usually dye it like every month when I do dye it because red needs upkeep.

But after bleaching it a bunch in one month I've dyed it my natural color, which is a medium brown, and will leave it at that for awhile while it heals.

• LOOOL I knew this was your question!
    I stopped babe, I don't want to kill my hair, but I use to do it a lot! 😍😋

• I've never dyed my hair. :o

• I did it just once, but because it automatically bleached the hair a little bit, when it went out my hair remained brown instead of black. 😢

• My mom dyes hers about every three weeks. I have only had highlights once and they were horrible.

• I've never died my hair. the craziest thing I've ever done with my hair was getting layers when I was like 6 xD lol

• I used to dye it jet black. Haven't in years tho.

• I have never dyed my hair.

• My natural hair color is red and I've never died it in my whole life haha, good luck with blue, it could be nice

• I have never colored my hair

• I never dye my hair and my natural hair color is light reddish brunette.

• never dyed mine yet

• I always dye ny hair I get bored, my natural is a golden brown now its dark brown with blue in it

• My natural hair is light brown/dark blonde. I dye it once every 3-4 months or so.

• Never have never really plan to. Im naturally a dirty/strawberry blonde.