Cameltoe bikini?

Hey people, we recently went on holiday to the beach and I got told by a random girl on the beach that I was showing a lot of cameltoe.. I've never really cared because it's just part of my body and I cannot help my lips are slightly wider than other girls and my slit a bit longer that I've seen? Is it so bad to have it? I don't see guys hiding their balls away?

Most Helpful Girl

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

What Guys Said 18

• Lol just be yourself

• Well you can't do much about it unless you wear underwear under your bikini I guess to give more layers. Personally, it really does bother me at all. I like to see it myself. But, younger guys might snicker about it or something immature like that. But, hey, what are you going to do about it? It's not like it won't happen to other girls. So don't worry about it. More to life to worry about than camel toe.

• there's absolutely nothing wrong, women are just jealous because you're getting all the attention. let that cameltoe be free

• i wouldn't worry about it too much. i mean if you can do something to sort of obscure it then go for it but otherwise don't worry about it

• It's fine. Don't worry about it. Especially not in a bikini, I mean what are you going to do?

• If you are happy with it, that's all that matters. There might be a touch of jealousy in this other lady. I can say for sure there would be many guys with steam coming out of their ears!! If you're happy, stick with it.

Hehe! You're only just over the North Sea from me! I could wave to you from the window!

• I really don't mind it but it seems to bother others..
      I'm waving back ;)

• Guys don't really look. Boobs and camel toe are like the sun, you're aware of them but you never stare directly at them, it's too risky.

• I see no issue with camel toe.

• Only Barbie has a non-existing vagina. You're on a beach, it's normal, as visible balls for the boys. Don't worry, for me as a man it fits in the same catagory as visible nipples, can be sexy on an attractive girl, and on a girl I don't fancy it's part of normal female anatomy. I would find it weirder if you went trough great lenghts to hide it.

• show it loud and proud darling.

• I see nothing wrong.
    Free the pussy!!!
    pictures.cats-paradise.net/.../cat-flying.jpg

• no problem showing something that you have to show. I like cameltoe. even posted a question concerning showing cameltoe before. I think it looks great.

• You could wear a looser suit.

• Seeing as when im at the beach and i get out of the water i dont bother unclinging (idk if that a word lol) my shorts i say
    Fuck em be proud of them lips

• bizarre.

• I love the camel toe. Don't worry about it

• Louise I'd love to see your camel toe anytime you're willing to show it!

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 3

• Hard to avoid if you have a vagina... Haha no big deal.

• I think a large proportion of girls at the beach have at least some cameltoe showing so i wouldn't worry too much. Especially when wet its really common. I dont care if i show cameltoe.

• It is not as bad as you fear, I don't think you can find 2 vaginas that look exactly the same. It is probably very normal and the girl was weird for observing your vagina.
    Besides the guys will probably like it too so everbody wins!

• Yeah I don't really care about it but it seems to bother others.. Guess people are too reserved lately.. ;)

• Love me some camel toe.