Little white skater dress with black pumps: What do you think?

Little white skater dress with black pumps: What do you think?This is like one of my favourite dresses. Normally its something I'd wear with a coat and boots rather than heels, but I've worn it to a few parties.
I think the seamed tights add a touch of retro, but also sassiness. Takes away from the twee-ness.
Again, I don't know if its a 'bit much'.
So let me know what you think!

Most Helpful Guy

• It's missing something.

Add a black clutch with a little black jewelry maybe?

by the way... stockings or ink? they're cool.

• ooh maybe XD

And nah they're stockings

• haha... still cool.

• Thanks :) Quite a few people thought they were tattoos when I had these on actually haha

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't like the pumps. I don't know if I don't like the pumps themselves or if I don't like the combination.

Aren't you supposed to wear a skater dress with like combat boots or something?

What Guys Said 3

• Super hot!

• I really like it. I agree that the seamed pantyhose add a little vintage appeal. You have great legs, though, and I think the leggings and pumps show them off nicely and tastefully. Wear it when it's okay to attract some attention.

• would look better without the dress! :p

What Girls Said 6

• Wow, really cute, all the way around. Love the seamed tights, and heels combo, especially. You've got great legs, so why not go with what you've got! You pull off the look, really well.

• nice! =]

I'm obsessed with those stockings. on the list for winter.

• Awwww Cute!

• it looks nice!

• i love it!

• I like it, it looks cute.