What kind of clothes do girls like on a guy?

i was just wondering I'm thinking about getting some new clothes

Most Helpful Girl

• Straight leg jeans (must fit...no boxers showing), boots, and a t-shirt or sweater. No shiny logos, gold chains, or stupid oversized dress shirts. Men should look like men, not like those metrosexuals on Jersey Shore. At the same time, don't look like a scumbag, either. Your clothes should fit (not too loose or too tight) and try to shave at least once a week

What Girls Said 5

• Whatever clothes he's comfortable in. ;)

Frankly, I think men's fashion has all but gone to hell in the past several decades, so I don't even bother taking notice of what they're wearing, these days. That having been said, I'm a sucker for vests, ties, fedoras (real ones, not the cheap wannabe-fedoras you see at Hot Topic), and nice shoes. And may god help you if you're wearing spats, 'cause I just love those and am bound to ask you where you got them. And then fawn over your shoes for ten minutes.

General rule of thumb when clothes-shopping, though: Always shop for yourself based on the styles /you/ like, but be sure to emphasize the physical features you like about yourself while doing so if at all possible.

• I do actually wear a fedora sometimes

• Great answer, but gotta ask is there truly much difference between a true fedora and a cheal Hot Topic alternative? I've had my gandfather's fedora for years now and I can't imagine that there is much difference between the two that would be noticeable to anyone who saw it being worn.

• Generally speaking, I have to agree that the majority of the population probably wouldn't differentiate between a quality felt or suede fedora and the HT alternative. But because I'm a bit of a hat enthusiast, /I/ do; it's just a personal preference, frankly, and I'm much more inclined to take a second look at someone wearing a beautiful, shapely Borsalino. But that doesn't mean they should be preferable to our OP, just that this particular chicky digs 'em. :)

• Every girl is going to have a different opinion on this one. For me, I don't like when a guy wears running shoes. I like them to be like Nikes or Vans. Shoes are a turn on/off for me! Haha it sounds stupid, but it's true. If a guy has really tight jeans = GROSS. They're not girls, and really tight jeans are a sign of being feminine to me. If he has any type of Harry Potter, Twilight, or V-neck shirt..also no bueno. I hang out with more hard-esque guys who make fun of the guys who wear things like I mentioned above, so I'm biased. But that's MY taste.

• I prefer the indie style on guys... if that even makes any sense. "Indie" doesn't technically describe a style, I think, but that's the general umbrella term people use to describe it, so I guess I'll go with it. Kind of like: link

• K, if you are on the thin side, go for skinny jeans, if not I would go for loose jeans or track pants (both of those look good on thinner guys too ;D ). as for shirts... a t shirt with some kinda graphic design... and a nice hoodie!... really, it doesn't matter to me, as long as they aren't wearing clothes that they would wear when they were like 12 and under! lol... some good clothing brands are Abercrombie, Hollister, and Aeropostale

• Well, personally I love guys in skinny jeans ans printed tees but most of my friends say skinny jeans are gay . . . . Just, guysNO jackets with the stupid fur and or feathers it looks retarded also no pointed shoes! No greasy hair either! don't or try to stay away from corduroy pants aswell as v-neck shirts :S just saying

What Guys Said 1

• Wear what you want. As the girls' answers here have already proven, there is no one style that all girls are looking for in a guy. Lots of girls will tell you that they're suckers for men dressed professionally, but just as many will tel you that a guy in a suit looks like a penguin and makes them crack up just looking. The point is that if develop a style that is comfortable for you and personalize it to your own level of creativity and style, you'll be confident and comfortable. That's what's most important, and then before long the girls who enjoy your style will be taking notice. Otherwise, if you were wearing a style different than what *you* wanted, then the girl who is attracted to you because of that style won't be very good because her attraction will be based on something different than your own tastes.