Getting pierced over spring break?

Spring break starts on Friday and I want to get pierced while I'm home. I'm a freshman in college, going for Elementary Education (if that influences the decision). What would look good on me?
Getting pierced over spring break?

• Repierce My Belly Button
    22% (10)25% (4)23% (14)Vote
  • Nose
    38% (17)19% (3)33% (20)Vote
  • Septum
    16% (7)0% (0)11% (7)Vote
  • Nothing
    24% (11)56% (9)33% (20)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
3|9

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say any piercing would look good! But the nose or belly-button might be your safest bets when looking for a job. Unfortunately some places do still discriminate.

Also, I would be worried that a septum piercing might be enticing for kids to try and grab. I've had that happen to me!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• I would go A and one of B or C - I really like septum rings but from your pics I think a nose ring would suit you more

0|0
    0|0
  • Go the navel piercing, then you can choose to cover it up and it won't affect you, regarding job applications, etc

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually think girls with their belly button pierced are lesser than girls without them pierced. Belly button rings are nice because they easily mark which girls are low class.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look so pretty without any piercings.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think you need piercings but stay away from the septum thing anyway. It's not attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Belly button

0|0
    0|0
  • the belly button is most practical cause it can be hidden when needed and you might need to hide it based on career. and its a fairly common piercing for young women to have as well but some take it out when they get older

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys tend to find nose a lot more attractive than septum. You're cute enough you could 'get away' with a septum and still be cute, but... yeah.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2