What do you think of this coat? Can this pass for a spring jacket?

I don't really own a spring jacket, so I'm wondering if this winter jacket can pass for a spring one. It's actully down filled, but I don't think you can tell right?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• That may be too warm for spring. I'm not sure what the weather's like where you live, but it definitely looks like a winter jacket. You can definitely tell it's a winter jacket it looks really puffy.

It really depends on whether you think it will be too warm or not though. I see plenty of people wearing winter jackets in the summer, when it's super hot where I live :P Down filled jackets tend to be really warm.

• Oh it will be too warm, but I can get used to that lol... I was just wondering if it *looks* too warm, you know, I don't want to look out of place. At least until it gets warm enough to have no jacket at all!!!

What Guys Said 2

• Looks more like a winter coat honestly and it should stay that way, not something you wear in the spring

• only on a rainy day, to me personally the fur makes it a winter only kinda thing.

What Girls Said 9

• that for spring? i dunno it looks heavy...
    it's cute though, but yeah I don't know if spring is cold over there lol

• Haha, thanks, yeah I don't mind wearing it but I just wanted to know if it looks like a winter coat, then I would feel out of place for sure

• no worries hun =]

• Actually spring jackets are more like... jackets? Like jeans material, or a cardigan and such, and coats would be more like trench-coats or something thin...
    I'm sorry :(

• It's alright for early spring, March and perhaps April because it is still cold. It seems heavy to me for May though

• Thanks! Would you say it would look normal for a spring jacket? Just based on appearance? I was really hoping I could pull it off until it got warm enough that I don't need a jacket at all.

• As long as it's cold you can wear it, but not until you don't need a jacket at all. You could take the hood off, but it's still stiff enough that it's more suitable for cold.

• it can if it's colder where you live in the Spring... But it's obviously a winter jacket.

• Thanks, that's what I wanted to know, if it looks obviously like a winter jacket or not. I was really hoping I could pull it off until I didn't need a jacket at all.

• I think it is cute if you are tall. Short girl like me it look like a loooong dress :o

• Thanks! I'm not super tall, but medium tall.. I was wondering if it would look out of place if I wore it in spring... like does it look like a winter only jacket? :)

• It looks like something you'd wear in the middle of the winter to me

• It is a winter coat, but I was hoping it wouldn't look like one so I can get away with wearing it this spring! So you are saying no such luck?

• If you live somewhere really cold, then you might be able to get away with it, but people are wearing shorts and tanks where I live now so a coat like that would not work in the spring

• That looks way too heavy for springtime.

• Find another color which is suitable with spring please😣

• Navy blue is not spring appropriate? I thought black was the winter color!

• Awhh,, I have saved some images for you from google about spring coat which colors more suitable, but i can't upload that pictures on here. Okay, it's not problem with that winter coat color, but it'll be better without fur on the colar's behind.

• I think it looks too warm for a spring jacket.

• Thanks, I was hoping it wouldn't look too out of place, I don't have a spring jacket and thought my winter one didn't look too wintery... so maybe I could pull it off, but it looks like most people think it looks too warm... :(