Guys, Thoughts on girl's wearing over-sized/ men's clothing?

Like if your girlfriend stole a hoodie or a shirt and wore that. What do you think? Is it cute, hot, trash? How does it look on me?

4

Most Helpful Guy

• Being completely straight with you, it is tough to give an opinion. It is difficult to tell how the jacket looks on you considering it is halfway off. As for the t-shirt, I think it looks fine-- It looks like a t shirt.
    I mean, I wouldn't consider jackets or t-shirts to be really gender specific. I heard the cuts on some t-shirts were suited towards girls (to accommodate for breasts), but I don't think designs themselves like this matter if it is a guy or girl.
    ------
    Do I find it generally hot/cute/trashy on a girl if she wears clothing like a hoodie or t-shirt for a dude or something? I personally am not bothered by it and am neutral. It doesn't specifically appeal to me but it isn't something that is a turn off.

(On a side not, you seem to have misplaced your pants. Can you uhh put those back on? lol)

• Haha I'm wearing shorts underneath. You can't see them. Sorry >.<

• Ohhh ok. It is difficult to tell nowadays considering all the sorts of pictures one sees on GAG xD

What Guys Said 3

• I would regard it as the tomboy look and think it is quite cute.

• Raunchy comment was coming up only if wasn't under 18 lol

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more