You ever just see photos of yourself when you were younger and look at your fashion choices and just go "ugh what was I thinking..."?

I just saw a photo of myself when I was 16 wearing clothes that didn't fit at all and just

Uggggghhh!!!

• Yes it's embarassing
  • No my styles always been awesome
  • Other
    Vote C
  • You smell...
    Vote D

Most Helpful Girl

• All the time...
    But it was awesome at the time. Maybe that's all that matters. =)

Most Helpful Guy

• "It's not easy looking in the mirror and seeing the face of a guy nobody likes."
    "How do you think we feel? We have to look at it all day!"
    Rimmer and Cat, RD0405, "Dimension Jump"

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 10

• OMG! All the time! But in my defense, I didn't have a lot of money at the time. So I basically wore what I could afford. I diy'd a lot of clothes too. Which some turned out pretty nice, but others were kind of icky lol.

• LOL YES!

• Aggg, yes! It's embarrassing

• As a teen of the late 80's , not only can i relate, but i can say you would have looked the business too at the time!!!

i dont have any photos going back that far on my lappy, they are safely deposited in a box in some far corner of the loft, and will hopefully never see the light of day again, but i'm sure there's room for one more if you need it!!

• No I look at my photos when I was younger and just go "ugh what was my PARENTS thinking..." 😩

• I only remember seeing pictures of back when my mom dressed me up. She dressed me up in those gorgeous ballgown dresses, so cute and pretty ^_^ So far I'm not disappointed by my style from back then.

• no... because i was raised very strict i never got to choose what i wore but i mean i guess my parents chose some decent stuff but we were more lower middle class and still are so like.. i had socks with some holes etc XD plus like really old clothes they found. but I don't know somehow i managed to pull off anything i wore like a pro lol

• Yup! even worse when them parents bring them out for the whole family too see...

• of course omg it's horrifying!

• Yes I used to wear my brothers hand me downs. hahaha

What Guys Said 4

• It doesn't embarrass me but I do think that my style was not very good in the past. Eh, no big deal.

• Nope my attire has been pretty consistent throughout most of my life more or less.

• I voted C : Yes, I do think "What was I thinking?" but I am not embarrassed.

• Nah not really, I wore what I thought was cool at the time and I still do to this day.