Do you think it's nice when guys sag their pants?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 28

• No, it looks idiotic and tacky

• lol no? what's nice about it?

• To be fair I quite like it a lot. As long as it isn't far too low so they can't even run properly.

• I think it's ridiculous and classless. I would not date someone who sagged their pants. I would be embarrassed to be with them, to be honest.

• I don't find that nice or appealing at all what so ever.

• Nah, I don't want to see your underwear brand. Pull that pants up... It looks like you bought the wrong size pants too,

• I hate it. It looks terrible, and there is nothing sexy about it. It looks like they crapped themselves when they sag.

• It's awful... And looks ridiculous

• No. I don't need to see your underwear.

• I think it's juvenile, idiotic and unattractive.

• I think it's their choice.

• I don't think "nice" is a good word for it. I don't mind it, usually. My boyfriend sags his pants a little bit, but his shirts are also usually long enough to cover everything anyway.

• Not at all. I think of it as the male version of dressing 'inappropriately'

• No never nope! nup!

• I think it's idiotic.

• Not at all.

Whenever I see that it's all I can do to keep from giving him a big wedgie!

• No fucking NO

• Not attractive AT ALL

• Yuck nope! I hate it! Very unflattering and thug'ish'

• Umm no, I sure don't 😝

• No I hate it

• I don't like it ams find it often horrible to see.

• No, I don't like it.

• Nah it looks stupid. Like if a toddler has a nappy that's too full xD

I like guys in skinny jeans so I can see the shape of their legs

• I like to check out a guys bum.. So nope , I don't like guys who sag their pants.

• no lol
    do you know how that originated and what it meant?

• Nope, they look like idiots that need their mothers to dress them because they are obviously doing it wrong...

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 12

• About 99.9% of the female population don't like that one bit.

• middle/high school phase... if you knew the real story behind sagging, i don't think you would be doing it either.
    its stupid. I can understand not having it up to your chest like Bill Cosby... but having it around your damn knees or ankles... not cool.

• I don't really think so but there's one exception ;P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtfd69DfOak

• Hopsinnnnnn

• @Joc4Position oh, yeah, migos is repetitive as shit, but that's why that shit gets stuck in my head. like, when i was in south beach, we passed versace and we all just kept saying "versace versace versace"... every fucking time!

i don't think i actually heard any young thug songs. i probably have, but i never actually gone out of my way to listen to the dude. all of them now are just copypasta of each other. you hear 1, you hear them all. same sets of beats, same sounds (slurred) and same flow

i'll definitely check those dudes out tomorrow when i get a chance

yeah, i guess that's what it's called. i just like how tech n9ne can rap how he wants and actually raps and has different flow in each song. he's like busta rhymes if busta rhymes said anything important :D

so true about crunk music and dirty south rap. even if they didn't say shit or the song was stupid or had pointless lyrics (90% of them), at least it had a dope and original beat behind it

• @Other_Tommy_Wiseau Young Thug does take from little Wayne a lot, but in a unconventional way.

Tech does have different flows, but I don't know again I guess it just depends. "Same ol same old" can be a good thing. People always hype up the 90s, but rappers back then used the same flow over and over again. So I think it just depends.

Busta and Tech both use chopper flow. The best at that is Twista in my opinion. Tech is for sure better than Busta.

Well what I liked most about Crunk was that it was like mosh pit rock music but hip hop. Like I imagine the concerts would have people jumping around. Running into each other. Just acting crazy like a rock concert except nobody would be trying to kill anybody. With gangster rap they want to fight and shoot each other. It wasn't really like that with Crunk. Crunk was just about having fun and dancing, but it also had that dirty south flavor to it.

• I thinks it's ugly. Really ugly. And sometimes inappropriate.

• Don't. Do. That.

• Nope, it gives the impression they shat their pants.

• No they need to learn how to use a belt properly.

• In prison it means you're down for buttsecks. Yeah, thugs look hard af when they're essentially flying a flag that says they take it in the ass. *sarcasm*

• No it doesn't. It means you don't have a belt to keep your pants up... which they don't give them in prison.

• I don't sag my pants. I wear a belt. I am black.

Now what are you? Racist?

• @Joc4Position About time you pulled your pants up. People might've gotten the wrong impression.

• It's so inappropriate. It looks disgusting. Do you know the origin of that trend?

• Isn't it wait prisoners in jail did?

• @Applefan1 yes, to inform other prisoners that they are sexually available.

• That's not true. They don't have belts in prison. That's why they did it. People really believe the butt sex myth? Sure some inmates are probably gay, but that's not why they sag their pants. They sag their pants because they have no other option. There's nothing to hold them up.

• People that do that look like low IQ trash.

• 0|0
  • I hate it and as it comes from prisoners in prison wanting to show they have a boyfriend I don't see why it needs to be around in normal places