How would a girl feel about a guy with a lazy eye?

I am a guy who is pretty strange looking. I have a lazy eye, which causes me to tilt my head to the side a little. I also have a crooked nose, severe overbite, and I'm pretty skinny. I'm always averting my eyes when I talk to people because a lot of times I notice their eyes shifting back and forth. As they are noticing my lazy eye. These are less about my obvious low self esteem than they are about facts. I am strange looking. Not because I feel badly about me, but because its true. I don't know. I feel really self conscious talking to girls, because I would like to meet someone but I'm really just afraid. I know there probably is no real good advice except to just get over it.

What Girls Said 1

• I would not say "get over it" but girls shouldn't want to be with you just of your appearance. For me, appearance is relativly low on the list of things I look for in a guy, (coming from an average looking, possibly cute girl). You should just strike up a conversation and do your best. If the girl doesn't like you because if your appearance, it is truly their loss. Good luck!

• Yeah, you've got a point I guess. Thanks for the positive feedback, I was almost expecting to hear something negative.

What Guys Said 1

• Girls may say they're not affected by looks, but at the moment of truth they are! They won't want anything to do with you. Girls will tell you there are girls out there who will want to be with you. However, every girl has the same opinion as that "girl" i.e. "there are girls out there, but I'm not one of them."

People care about two things in this world: "How good you look." and "How much money you make." In a public forum, every body cares and is considerate of other people's issues, but in operation people are shallow and vain.

I know, because I have a lazy eye. I've been trying to correct it for six years through Vision Therapy. And pretty much everywhere I go, I get the same look by most people, the look of, "What's his problem?" or people say, "Siiiiirrrr?" but in a condescending, creeped-out way.

Best advice, try and talk to girls, maybe one will look past that. But best bet, try and correct lazy eye through Vision Therapy or find a girl with a lazy eye.

It sucks knowing what you'd look like if your eyes were normal!

• Yeah you're right about people being fake in a public forum. It does suck to be on the outside looking in witch is how I feel most of the time, but I'm kinda glad really because you see things the way they really are. So I guess its kinda like a blessing and a curse.