Are there any odd scents that you strangely enjoy?

I like the smell of rubbing alcohol, gasoline, burning wood, and cough syrup.

Most Helpful Girl

• Aqua Net hairspray and those rubber bouncy balls that you get from the 25 cent machines... such random things, lol! Oh also, the smell of new foam flip-flops like this link similar to the bouncy ball smell.

What Guys Said 2

• Permanent markers... except that smelling them can cause permanent brain damage. :(

I also like lemons.

• Oh I love the smell of permanent marker too!

Yeah, most of the things I listed are bad for you if you smell them a lot. I wish I could smell them without risking my health :(

• I love the smell of rubber (new shoes), burning wood, cigarettes, and cigars.

What Girls Said 4

• i love the smell of a swiped match to light things (hope that makes sense) , I also love the smell of a cigarette lit first, like when it catches and burns a bit.. after that though the rest just turns me off. I love the smell of a lit gas stove.. I think the smell is sulfur?... that I love

• GASOLINE. mmmmmm. I love it! haha.

• Gasoline and ciggarettes. Yumm. Lol

• burning wood and burnt pots and pans