Bra questions! I heard that it's uncomfortable?

Are you guys then able to go without it, or does Not Wearing One have its own risks for your health?

Thanks in advance

Much love from a curious kid

Most Helpful Girl

• Choosing to not wear a bra does not impact health at all. It's a completely personal choice for the woman.

I go without bras all the time because I find them uncomfortable. But some women wear them all day and even all night.

What Girls Said 8

• We can go without it
    I think it was proven that bras are actually just for superficial reasons
    although in some cases when boobs are on the larger size, bras reign them and keep them from uncomfortably going all over the place when u walk or run, which can be painful

• I think there are really two purposes of wearing a bra: 1 to cover your nipples and 2 for support if you have big breasts. It's really only uncomfortable if it's the wrong size, I don't even notice when I'm wearing mine.

• I don't really know why we wear bras besides my mom started buying them for me when I got boobs...

• They can be uncomfortable if you've been wearing one for a while or if it's the wrong size

• This is what I wanted to hear... I don't see it either

• they dont bother me at all. i also like the fashion options offered through them as well

• All I know is you can't go bra less when your an E cup.

• I'm much more comfortable with one on. I even sleep with one on

• You can go without it, but I feel more secure with it on during the day.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 2

• They started because in our society seeing a nipple is almost a sin. They make girls with big boobs more comfortable while doing daily activities like walking.

I think if they get the right fitted bra, it isn't uncomfortable. However I'm sure all girls would go braless if they could.

• that private opinion :p