Girls: What kind of panties you like to use? Also: Are thong confortable? Why? Guys: What kind of panties do you like to see on girls?

0|0
9|6

Most Helpful Girl

• I usually wear a thong or g-string, I find them more comfy than regular underwear.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Anything but granny panties. Thongs, lingerie panties, regular panties, even boy shorts are all fine. Just not granny panties.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Stretchy lace thongs are the most comfortable underwear, in my opinion. You may think that they're uncomfortable because they're up your butt, but you don't have as much feeling in your butt crack as you think you do.. Once it's on you don't feel it back there. And I say that it's more comfortable than regular underwear because I wear tight jeans, and they fit better without that extra material. Plus, I feel kinda sexy :)

Unless I have my period, than I usually like to wear bikini style underwear, or cheekies. I don't know why, but I just feel better.

1|0
    0|0
  • Usually brazilian style or briefs. I find thongs pretty comfortable.

0|1
    0|0
  • Boyshorts are life. Thongs are horrible. The end.

0|1
    0|0
  • i like either full lace boyshorts or cheekies and g strings. theyre not uncomfy at all.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wear cheeky and thong underwears 🍑

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont wear underwear

0|0
    0|0
  • I like cheekies. They are a bite of both worlds, cover my butt a little, yet sexy like a thong. They are comfortable and I feel sexy in them

0|0
    0|0
  • Boyshorts, cheeky, and thong. I like them all

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I like Thongs on girls. Been this way since I was in middle school.

0|0
    0|0
  • well Sir, i don't really care what a girl wears underneath... it's a strange question in my opinion, but hey i'm autistic xD

0|0
    0|0
  • red and black panties or black and red panties, Reds my favorite color

0|1
    0|0
  • Anything the girl I like is wearing would turn me on ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer bikini type... I consider thongs skanky

0|0
    0|0