What does it mean when a guy does this?

I've been friends with this guy for about six months now, and we hang out and study together sometimes. I would say we are pretty good friends. We are a little flirty sometimes but not too much. Anyway yesterday when he hugged me to say goodbye, he pulled me in with my full body against his, and he kissed the top of my head, like in my hair. (He is much taller than me.) What does it mean when a guy kisses a girl in her hair like this?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say it's a strong flirting move. He definitely seems to want more, maybe a casual dating relationship or a serious one. But that's what I'd do to get it across to a girl that I don't just want to be her "friend."

What Guys Said 1

• Indeed, his feelings may in fact be growing for you I know I wouldn't attempt such a gesture unless I was hoping to send a message of interest/ flirtation.

What Girls Said 2

• he wants to get out of the friend zone

• he wants more than a friendship :) talk to him about it