How to look as good as her (provide helpful tips please ) ?

She's a model named constance jablonski and she is very very very beautiful !! It's so unfair ! I look like a potato next to her! She has gorgeous big blue eyes , perfect brows , perfect skin , perfect blonde hair , perfect nose, perfect plump lips, perfect bone structure. She looks like a doll!!! It's not fair how she was just born that beautiful and i'm born average at best! Beautiful girls like her have an easier life and a better one at that, she most likely get's all the attention from handsome rich men and she get's paid lot's of money just because she's beautiful! Ugh! I feel so ugly and useless. All these beautiful girls in the world and i look like crap compared to them & so is my life. I also always wanted to be a model but i know i have NO chance since i'm plain looking and only like 5'2 it's sooo sad modelling seems so fun but i guess i'll never be one (i also have a bit of acne ) . please help. How can i make myself look maybe at least half as good as her?

• You can't , it's in her genes , she's too beautiful. You're always gonna be average so live with it. 😭
  • You can if you work hard enough 😊🔥
  • Get plastic surgery 😷👄
  • Wear more makeup 💇🏼💅🏼

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't find the alignment of her eyes attractive at all, but whatever you'd love to copy for no reason.

Most Helpful Girl

• She looks like the inspiration for the surprised emoji :o

Just be YOU. That's the how you look better.

What Guys Said 14

• She's no big deal to me

• If she is "no big deal" then i must be actual trash then..

• No its not like that. She reminds me of this girl named Nina on general hospital

• she is not really stunning at all she is a little above average at best nothing special, blonde hair and blue eyes can do so much but they dont help when you're not attractive to begin , nothing about her is stunning or gorgeous and and the only way to look like her is to be born like her , if your goal is to be like a really gorgeous and stunning model this one is what you should want to look like :

2.bp.blogspot.com/.../000.jpg

elitewallpapers.weebly.com/.../...d_fashion_12.jpg

With that being said, just like no dide can be brad bett cause he wasn't born one you probably can't look like any of these girls, but if you work on looking good you will probably end up with a good result.

• Stand in the middle of the road in the middle of the night. Stand still and stair at the oncoming headlights.

• Okay, here's what you do. You go to a plastic surgeon and - If you have the cash! - you can ask them to cut a piece of tissue out of your body somewhere and use that to construct you an entirely new face... Might I suggest the bit of brain tissue that is typically used to self esteem? you're obviously not using it anyway.

• Yeah I don't see it. She looks average at best.

• WHAT? Heck noooo! I'm average she is STUNNING.

• @golani RIGHT? She is nowhere near average looking. I on the otherhand am the definition of average looking. Why is everyone saying she is?

• @golani That is your opinion, for me she is average, again, at best. I see much more attractive women everyday, I work with them I see them walking down the streets etc etc etc. ie she would be average if that.

• Sorry lady, she wouldn't make me stop if i saw her. She lacks character features in her face.

Side note, do any ladies know the approx. Cost of her make-up set up? Curious is all.

• Hobestly, she looks to perfect. Who the hell wants to date a portrait. I one someone with flaws, someone who looks like a human being. But, i have been called crazy before so ignore what I've said. Errr typed lol.

• Workout, eat right and love life. Or get surgery

• you dont have to look like her to be beautiful and be attractive to guys.

• She is not even really that good looking maybe a 7.5/10 at best.

• Omg what? if she is a 7.5 at best than i'm a 2/10 at best !! 😂

• No not really I've seen way hotter chicks on here. Her nose is a bit crooked, he hair isn't the best looking, and her jawline is average and bone structure is good and eyes, but that's about it.

• Be good, earn karma for the next life :)

• She looks average, to be honest

• She's average, not attractive to me

• what do YOU look like? post a pic of yourself, trust me I've seen prettier girls out there.
    and seems like you just want to get a "rich attractive guy", were not for money, we are for love, plus that includes sex. and make you happy for giving back the same love just for having us in your life, just to let you know.

• Because a rich guy = can buy you everything you want , get to travel everywhere and if he's attractive then it's a plus. Also, i'm not gonna post a pic of myself i already did and most people said i was average ! So i'm sticking with that i don't want my self esteem to get knocked down yet again!

What Girls Said 14

• She's not phenominal by any means. Attractive and pretty? Yes. Id give her maybe an 8.5. I wouldn't say she's gorgeous. And yes, she has flaws. Her face isn't proportionate, her lips are not plump, they're thin, her left eye is grossly off balance with the rest of her face. And her skin? That's called expensive dermatologists and makeup. Why am I picking her apart? Because I want you to know that everyone has flaws, even people you idolize. And everyone has an opinion. You personally love her look, to other people she is average. Just like you don't think you're attractive, but other people do. Don't be so hard on yourself. The best thing you can do for your looks and yourself is boost your confidence. There's too many things for me to list that will help you with that, just google "ways to boost confidence". Talk to a counselor, you're not crazy, you're normal, everyone has dislikes about their appearance, even super models. But talking to a therapist will help you work through those issues and help you with confidence. Other than that, I have nonidea what to tell you since I don't see a photo of you. But I will say it's really common to want what you don't have. Blue eyed people want brown or green eyes and visa versa. Take care of your skin, clear it up. That will make you more attractive and boost your confidence too. Go get a makeover and learn what makeuo to use and how. I don't know where you live, but you can get this done in a Mac store. Mate Find an image consultant in your area to help you pick out the most flattering clothes for yourself and the most flattering haircut and color for you.

• Me too I wish I looked like her 😭 She is stunning, in this picture she looks even better

www.theplace2.ru/.../Constance_Jablonski_1.jpg

Maybe if we watch out for our diet, take care of hair, skin, eyebrows, and our beauty in general, we would at least look half as pretty as Constance Jablonski.

• She actually is not all that attractive in my opinion. My initial reaction to her was that her eyes really creep me out. I did not notice that her nose was crooked until someone pointed it out and now I cannot stop looking at it.

My advice, don't try to be someone you are not. If you do not have here genes and features it is best to just work with what you do have. Plastic surgery can be addicting, expensive and you can end up looking a lot worse than what you did before. Too much make-up is also not very attractive. Light, neutral colors that highlight your best features are best. Use moisturizer on your face and it will greatly improve your acne. It keeps your pores open which prevents acne from forming.

• I say she is a 4 but beauty is in the eye of the beholder 😐😕 soooooo yeahhhh. Very bland to me and weird looking. Nice eye's though

• She looks pretty average in my opinion. The way her eyes are placed on her face reminds me of a little alien baby, I don't know why.

• she has an interesting expression. looks kinda like Twiggy in her prime. but she's not that pretty to me. her eyes are too far apart.

• she looks like the girl next door. And don't be so hard on yourself.

• Where's the just be your freaking self option?

• Why would i be myself if i'm trash compared to her?

• She has a square jaw, I don't like it

• I need picture.

• she looks like a plain jane square face

• You sound like you want to be a gold-digger and her eyes are buggy

• I have seen so many prettier girls than her. She looks Okay to me. You probably look better without your conscious.

• She looks just OKAY? What? Why are people saying that !! Guys don't try to make me feel better by lying. We all know she is gorgeous as fuck!

• Honestly she has wide set eyes and from that pic she has a deviated septum.

• Wide set eyes are beautiful though

• But everyone has flaws... You seriously don't think she is gorgeous? Wow, i mean i know it's your opinion...

• She's average to me. Nothing special really...