What do you think about girls who only wears these colors?

She doesn't wear colorful clothes, her wardrobe is filled with white/grey/black/beige clothes. Will you think she's boring because she doesn't like to experiment with colors?

• Yea, she's probably boring af
    2% (1)19% (5)8% (6)Vote
  • That doesn't determine her personality
    71% (34)65% (17)69% (51)Vote
  • I don't know, im just here to see results
    27% (13)16% (4)23% (17)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
10|6

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think it means she's boring. It could mean many things. Like she may be a bit more reserved, quiet, maybe shy. Dark colors don't attract much attention. Which to me speaks more than someone who wears bright clothing. Many people tend to dress per their personalities, but people with more drab clothing can be hiding a deeper personality underneath that just needs some coaxing to come out.

Though that doesn't mean everyone in neutral/dark colors are a wellspring of personality, sometimes it does mean that they're just really unremarkable. The point I'm getting at is that it's not that easy to pinpoint just from clothing.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• This is interesting since I usually wear navy blue, black and grey. I hope not everyone thinks I'm boring CAUSE I'M NOT. x

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• i can't say it wouldn't determine her personality but no I wouldn't think she's boring and not worth dating

1|0
    0|0
  • doesn't mean anything. we all have our own style and preferences with colours... nothing wrong with it

1|0
    0|0
  • depends largely on the style of those clothes. Even a bright neon yellow shirt can be bland.

1|0
    0|0
  • no i wouldn't think that at all. actually i look at it just the opposite because if it does get serious i know i could afford to be with her.

0|1
    0|0
  • Honestly, it doesn't matter. That is just her style. Actually it sounds kind of sexy.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• White/grey/black/beige clothes are some of the sexiest combinations, just saying out of experience lol

1|0
    0|0
  • colors a person wears doesn't have anything to do with personality... and i like grey clothes too

1|0
    0|0
  • I wear black most of the time, like almost.

1|0
    0|0
  • My wardrobe contains mainly blue & black it doesn't make me boring.

1|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't determine her personality, but what a drab wardrobe.

0|0
    0|0
  • Me in a nutshell. Those colours usually represent sophistication

1|0
    0|0
  • colours people wear can be subconscious determinations of someone's mood

0|0
    0|0
  • i personally like neutral colors myself but i have a colorful personality

1|0
    0|0
  • what happened to "don't judge book by its cover"