Girls, Short shorts, do you love wearing them for guys?

I love seeing girls in little shorts, how do you like wearing them around guys?

15

Most Helpful Girl

• I wear skirts more than I wear shorts. I do have shorts, but I think it is more a guy thing to wear shorts.

What Girls Said 14

• Men make this mistake quite often, most women don't wear 'stuff' for guys. We wear it for ourselves as deemed appropriate for the event.

This sounds horrible but I guess the best way to put it is that we like our body and are showing it off. If I'm wearing cut offs it's because it is hot out and my legs are amazing. My legs aren't always amazing on my upper thighs so when they are I rock it. Also when I started doing intense yoga three times a week my upper thighs got bigger from muscle so I wore them so people wouldn't think I was fat.

Women wear lingerie for men. And as a woman who doesn't often like to wear heels I will admit I do dress up for certain things with my boyfriend. On his birthday I took him to an expensive restaurant that was popular and wore a slinky Ralph Lauren dress with heels. On my way back from the restroom several men turned their heads which would normally embarrass me but I know he saw them which in turn gave him an ego boost when I sat down with him.

That's the closest I come to dressing for a man. For work, social or family events with his people I dress in accordance to what he would like.

It makes me uncomfortable when men stare at me in a regular setting. Luckily for me I don't dress up often so I don't get stared at all of the time. I wear Birkenstock's on the regular during the work week with Lulu's if I don't see a client. My city is home to extremely beautiful smart girls in their 20's so I guess I'm lucky that anyone turns their head at me. If the women do it too than that says something. I'd rather women notice than men due to female comp or whatever.

• Even when we wear sexy clothes for our boyfriends, though, a large part of it is that it's arousing for us to know our partner finds us sexy.

• @mistixs good comment...

• Note that for many of us, we only get aroused by someone else's arousal if that person is someone we're attracted to... not just some random dude.

Like, I get horny at the thought of my crush seeing me in lingerie and getting turned on, but I wouldn't get horny at the thought of random dudes seeing me & getting turned on.

broadblogs.com/2014/06/09/why-women-dress-sexy/

"And one-third [wore sexy clothes because they] wanted to attract the interest of a particular person.
      When I asked whether women dressed sexy because they enjoyed men’s desire and were turned on by it, nearly all of them [said no]... The only exception was women who desired the lust of a particular man who they were attracted to. They did want his desire, and got aroused by it."

• Unless you like seeing pale legs... nah I don't typically wear short shorts.
    I like dresses more.

• I don't mind pale legs.

• Flats and or flip flops.

• Cute! Message me if you would like.

• What I wear or don't wear has nothing to do with guys but with the weather and how I feel like dressing

• In the right place, at the right time, with the right weather, yeah, sure.

Otherwise, not so much...

• I wear things with the intent of either looking good or being very comfortable. I like it when other people particularly guys appreciate me looking good but they aren't the sole reason I wear what I wear. Lol

• Yea I like wearing them from time to time, just not to the gym or else I get eye raped

• I don't wear anything for guys specifically, but I like wearing shorts, especially if it's hot outside.

• I don't wear them for guys.
    I wear them for comfort.

• I love wearing them around guys. Plus they're cooler in the summer lol

• Nice comment, I like that.

• I wear skirts, yes I wear skirts for guys.

• Hate it, I'm a Christian, and short shorts show too much.

• I hate wearing them in general.

• Hearing guys say stuff like that makes me not want to wear them at all. I wear them when it is super hot because it's not legal for me to walk around (or run since that is when I I wear them most) in the nude -and because even if it was, that wouldn't be safe for a woman because some pervy genius may take it as a personal invitation and other people may feel that that's completely fine and not help her because she 'asked for it'. I hate guys thinking I do anything for their benefit but I run in super public areas and hate being hot even more + I try to stay in super public places when I wear them and keep my phone & rape whistle on the ready.

• Didn't mean to make it a creepy question, just wondering if it makes a girl feel good or sexy to show herself off a bit.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more