Guys do you like girls who dress like this? Or is it a turn off?

So if a girl kinda had that hip hop style do you like that? Also danced hip hop. Would you date a girl like that? Like this.

Guys do you like girls who dress like this? Or is it a turn off?

Also wore bandanas like this

0|0
3|32

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm into more feminine type clothing when it comes to what outfits I find attractive. I wouldn't judge her though, it's just all part of the hip-hop culture and I find it cool that she's expressing herself and her enjoyment of the genre of music.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 31

• It's attractive, although I feel like I'm not man enough for girls like that. They seem more experienced in life than me, and better at socializing. Better life skills, better at dealing with adversity. I was a very privileged child and never learned to be a man. I honestly am too intimidated by girls dressed like that.

3|1
    0|0
  • I think that style is sexy and cute.

2|0
    0|0
  • The way the dress dont turn me off its just when I imagine their personality I picture a promiscuous party girl and that does turn me off.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would, though I prefer a different style for girls, something more "girly". I like the fact that she dances hip-hop though.
    Hip-hop clothes tend to be baggy and they don't accentuate a female's figure, that's why I don't like them too much.

0|0
    0|0
    • I do like the 1st girl's outfit though.

• I usually dress like that but I'm a model though. Does that make up for the way I dress?

• Well, if you're a model you must be hot, but still, I prefer other type of clothes on women, but like I said, I would still date a girl that dressed like that.

• We could like em, but the usual assumption is that she's a lesbian.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like. Doesn't fit most girls.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nah, except the bandana I guess.
    Damn the first girl is hot but the style ruins it kinda

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's cute, but I don't approach girls who roll with hip-hop swag and swagger because I assume they're not going to be interested in me.

That's one thing about hip-hop culture, it's not very accepting of other kinds of people.

0|0
    0|0
  • No problem except for the caps or bandanas... not a fan of them. Yeah I would date someone like that

1|0
    0|0
  • It depend really. Some girl can pull it off, some can't and look ridiculous.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, definitely. Other than the American flag jacket. Fuck American flags. But I don't think that was the point of that image haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • its not my thing. for me to be turned on by them they would have to make up for it in personality

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe depending on how we got on etc and her personality

0|0
    0|0
  • Like *thumbs up*

0|0
    0|0
  • I prob wouldn't date her just because we were opposites
    But if we did date im sure i would get over how she dresses i dont really have aby problem with it
    I just never see girls dress like that some im not use to it

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks chavy

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. I prefer my sloots to not dress like wannabe gang$tas from da hood.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do not care what you wear. I only care about your personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • Looking fine

0|0
    0|0
  • Makes her seem unapproachable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Turn off

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup, not a problem

0|0
    0|0
  • Kind of cute sometimes.

0|0
    0|0
  • i kinda like such girls..
    they look hot.
    but simple are much better!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • The First picture<< OOoooo joseph uncle? Wasssuuuuppp man

0|0
    0|0
  • thats pia mia... but no if they fit it they just can look great

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice..

0|0
    0|0
  • nah not for me i preffer on girls skirt or leggings

0|0
    0|0
  • Bandana? Nope. The other two are more or less fine, I know a couple of dancers who have a similar style. Its all good.

1|0
    0|0
  • Indifferent. Would date yes, it's her style so it's cool. It's not a turn on or a turn off. It just is.

0|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 3

• It's cute but also sort of "try hard".

Know what I mean? Like these pictures look like girls who put these outfits on just to take selfies and put them in instagram with like 50 hashtags that say things like #thug, #fashion, #badass, #hiphop, #nofilter.

0|0
    0|0
    • um no thats fucking stupid dont judge people or assume shit by their personality.

• Show All
    • Don't call my opinion stupid, I'm quite entitled to believe what I want. The offense you took in my comment only leads me to believe you are one of the girls I described, if you knew it wasn't true you wouldn't need to act so defensively...

• Why should I see a therapist, you called my opinion stupid and said I was making assumptions. You stated it in a rather rude manner.

• not into that look

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, it's fine.

0|0
    0|0