If a guy has a big head, should he shave his head?

Not slender head. ex.

link

But a wider head...

I don't have and example, because I can't find one that looks like mine. But are wide heads a no no when it comes to shaved heads? Or are wider heads better for shaved?

Most Helpful Girl

• i don't think any guy should shave his head bald. its just not a good look unless you're 35+

as long as you have a nice shaped head it wouldn't be as bad. if you have a big or a fat head don't do it to yourself. if you must go bald it doesn't look as good on people with wide heads

• I found an example of my head type. This isn't exactly a match, but my head is just about as wide as Jeffrey Jey from eiffel 65... Is that too wide?

http://www.danceanni90.com/storage/foto/eiffel03.jpg

• Which guy is jeffery jey? the bald one? I don't think your head is too wide if it looks like his, he actually can pull off the bald look

• Oh ok, yeah jeffrey jey is the bald one. My face is wide like that... Not slender at all in comparison to the lex luthor of smallville.

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Girls Said 3

• I personally think baldness only works for people with a slender head.

• ive dated two guys with wide heads and they were both shaved...it doesn't really matter...

What Guys Said 0